chapter 28

Writer's pov
     "What are you doing here" Hindu asked
"I should be asking you the same question" he said
"This is my husbands house she said with a stupid smirk on her face
Farook immediately understood that his ex girlfriend is the girl that did asiri for his best friend and she actually his best friend's cousin. He became really mad

"You fucking slut he said then raised his hand and gave her a hot slap she shouted and decided to slap him back but he held her hand.

Mean while Ameer came back to his senses and he hugged Hindu so tight as tears poured from their eyes
Then they heard Maryam screams an quickly went to check what was happening.

Ameer quickly went and separated them.
"Baby dis man is trying to harass me she said and tried to hug Ameer but he pushed her and she fell down so hard that the wig flew out of her head.
"What the fuck "she screamed
It's not working anymore what happened she asked her self out loud.

"Ameer this bitch here is my ex. Farook said

Ameer shook his hea" you disgust me Maryam you should be ashamed of your self. I give you five minutes to park you trash and get the hell out of my house and our life's before I do something we will all regret. Ameer said.
She stood up and went to the room she parked some stuffs and went out she her eye make up and long fake lashes we're already covering her eyes she couldn't see the road just the. A drunk driver was passing and it hit her.
People arround the place started to shout Ameer and the rest came outside and saw the horrible sight in front of them. The police came and arrested the drunk driver. Maryam was rushed to the hospital Immediately. Doctors started working on her.

Meanwhile at umma's house they where all having lunch including maryam's mother when the mother started to remove her head tie.
She started to scream "they found it, why did you let them find it?, I told you to hide it. The spell is broken. She started jumping dragging her hair and repeating the words. The whole family where confused.

"Hahahaha you fools Hindu is innocent all I told you where lies hahahaha I wanted my daughter to marry Ameer. I want my grand children to get inheritance hahahah she said while dancing and shouting.

Abbah called the cops and she was taken to the mental hospital.

Thank you 🌹
Please vote and comment