chapter 3

Hindu' POV
Today Umma is travelling together with Abdul so I will be going to Aunty rabi's house I can't stay here with this man am really scared of him. He can do anything especially now that Umma will travel. I finished packing Abdul cloth and arranged them in his box. I dressed him up and they were ready to go .

" Umma please I will like to go and visit aunty rabi and stay there before you come back since you will be going for two weeks"

" No you can't go! Who will take care of the house and Alhaji eh? Who will cook for him when he comes back. Toh ba in da zaki je( your not going any where) you are staying in this house till I come back."

" But Umma please let me go to my Aunty Dan Allah I will be coming in the afternoon to clean the house and cook please I beg you to let me go" I begged almost crying

" what is wrong with you this girl I have said my own.
If you think am not old enough to tell you something then do as you like but if you leave this house you will regret it' she snaped

" OK Umma I will stay if you think staying here is the best for me I won't disobey you" I said

"She hissed, carried her son and left.I followed them outside and bid them farewell. Then I came back inside to finish my chores. When I finished I ate my food then I went to my room to rest I picked my Nokia torchlight that my aunt bought for me I called her,we exchanged pleasantries then i told her I won't be able to come visit her then she prayed for me.

After some time I fell asleep then I heard Alhaji calling my name I quickly wore my long hijab and went to the living room

"Ina wuni "Alhaji I greeted while kneeling down to show respect. " yawa sanun ki" he said then he kept quiet
I turned to leave and he called me back " what can I get you baba" I asked already shivering.

" I wanted to apologize for what happened between us before, I want us to become friends" Ba komai baba ya wuche"I replied " toh zo ki zauna muyi hira he said tapping a place next to him on the couch "No baba I have some work to do now I will join you later" I said moving back words a little.

Then He stood up " kar ki damu baby na I won't hurt you just cooperate with me" he said. His eyes became darker than usuall I was really scared I started walking faster I reached to open the door and I found it closed. He came closer and closer he started dragging my hijab trying to remove it before I knew it he tore the hijab. I can't stand and do nothing and let this man have his way with me.

I gathered my courage and kicked him. He was still struggling and hitting me i saw a vase close to me I picked it and hit his head with it I ran as fast as i can. I went outside and it was raining but I didn't stop running I kept running even though I couldn't see a thing.

Please show some love by voting and commenting

Thank you💟