23

Writer's pov
      It's being almost a month snice Maryam came to the couple's house...and she has tried all she could but it's not working. She decided to meet her mother. Well it's not working mostly because Hindu knew she had to protect her family from women like that so she's always praying.

When she arrived home she found her mum sitting on the couch with her head on a man's lap they where watching a movie. Although she couldn't see the man's face . As she came closer.she saw her ex Alhaji isa one of the men she usually does misstress. How can this be possible. She knew her mom also was a misstress but she never expected the man to be her ex.... And I thought Allhaji Isa left Nigeria with his family. What  is he doing here.. slowly she backed away before they even notice her presence and she left the house...

She decided to meet a native doctor her self snice her mom seems to be wasting her time... So their was this native doctor she excorted her friend to once.. he is really good she thought. So she decided to go to him.

Aunty rabi became I'll again Ameer decided to let Hindu house take care of her. Hindu didn't even think of the risk she was putting her husband in by leaving him with that woman because she was not in her right senses. She loved her aunt so much that when she heard about the illness the lost focus completely. All she wanted to do was to go and stay with her...little did she know it was a mistake, to leave your husband with a lady.

So in the night after Maryam returned from her boka visit she  went straight to her room and used everything accordingly.. then she came out of her room to the kitchen. She met Ameer cooking indomie.
"Ya Ameer why are you cooking where is aunty Hindu"? She asked

"She's not here, her aunt is sick so she's taking care of her." She said without turning to look at her

She smiled and said under her breath "finally"
"Okay then let me help you with the cooking" she offered but he declined saying he is almost done he still refused to look at her..
She quietly returned to her room and wore the most reavealling and seductive night gown..she sprayed too much pefume and returned to the living room but he was not their. She followed him upstairs to his room then she heard him in side the shower. She laid down on the bed and waited for him... Immediately he came out he was supprised to see her.
"What the fuck are you doing here he yelled then she stood up and went closer to him.
As he looked at her eyes he lost his mind... He picked her up and threw her on the bed. He slept with. He was very rough but Sha she's used to it....

Thank you
Please vote,
comment and
share
Loads of love 💞
ed