chapter 27

Writer's pov
   Maryam was really angry yesterday day she called Ameer but he wasn't going through he didn't come home last night.

Ameer slept early and farook switch off  Ameer's phone so that Maryam will not call him he as never seen this Maryam seff , some women I hust so evil he thought.

The woman aunty rabi met told her she has to see Ameer to know what kind of asiri(black magic)was used on him.

That morning Hindu was feeling sick she woke up with fever and she puked every where she couldn't take the woman to Ameer but snice aunty rabi was better. She called farook and told him to not let Ameer go anywhere that aunty rabi and a woman where coming to see him.

He said no problem and said they will wait for them.

She decided to go to the hospital for a check up. After the check up she found out she was pregnant. Cried tears of joy she wished Ameer was hear to hear this. She pray to God and thanked him she prayed and hoped they will be able to slove Ameer's problems.

Aunty rabi and the woman arrived at farook's house later in the afternoon. They pretended to be farook's Aunts.

Farook called Ameer to come downstairs to greet them. Aunty rabi thought he might recognize her but to her surprise he didn't he greeted them and the woman took a good look at Ameer's eyes and understood what the kind of spell he was under.

She tapped aunty rabi and told her they have to go. They said their farewells and left.

"Weird your aunt looks so familiar but I just can't remember where I know her from" Ameer said trying to recall we're he has seen aunty rabi's face

"Yeah maybe you've seen her in one of my photos or something" farook said
He just shrugged and they decided to go out and have lunch.

"The problem is not from Ameer "the woman said when they reached aunty rabi's house. Hindu and auty rabi were listening to her.

" It has to be from the lady she's either using a pefume or eye pencil or something else to make Ameer think she's his wife" she said

"Okay so how can the asiri be broken" Hindu asked

"Only if Ameer should see whatever substance that the lady uses to make him thinks she's his wife. Just one look at the stuff he will remember his actual wife she said.

Okay can you recognize what Maryam is using to do the asiri if you see it aunty rabi asked

Of course where ever there  is asiri their is always this dark energy arround it the woman says as if it's a normal thing.
Hindu made s mental note to ask auty rabi where she found this her friend from.

"Okay what we will do is we should go to the house when no one is arround and look for the stuff then we can show it to Ameer that's all" Hindu said a bit excited.

She picked her phone and called the security guard of their house to ask if anyone was home. And he said no body was arround.

Hindu has a spear key to every room in the house. So the tree women left for hindu's house.

On their arrival they were greeted by the security guard and they went inside.

Hindu opened the room where Maryam stays and they began to search. They looked every where untill hindu found a black leather bag under the bed. She opened it and showed the woman.

Immediately she saw it she said this was it. They where coming out of the room and they saw Ameer and farook coming inside the house. 

"You again" Ameer said with anger when he saw Hindu then he saw the women who were ment to be farook's aunt and he was confused.

Hindu picked up the eye pencil and the pefume and showed Ameer.

What is....he started and looked at the stuffs it's like he was frozen their on the spot everything was coming back to him. It was working Hindu smiled at aunty rabi and Ameer.
Farook decided to go and pick a call in the living room.

Just then Maryam's car pulled over she was wearing a short gown with  wig on her head, a very long high heel and huge dark sun glasses chewing gum.

The first person she saw was farook they made eye contact
"Maryam" he said
She removed her sun glasses and it fell down what are you doing here she asked.....

Thank you ❤️🌹 
Please kindly vote and comment