17

Writers POV

"Babe! Babe! Wake up its time for fajr"
Ameer said trying to wake Hindu up for prayers she got out of bed and went to the bath room to performed ablution while Ameer went to the mosque. After prayer she recited Quran. Ameer came back after some minutes and went straight to bed. When she finished she tried to sleep but couldn't so she decided to go to the kitchen to find something to do but everything was already in oder she decided to clean the kitchen again by the time she was done it was 8 am.

The door bell rang and it was maryam any Yesmin. Yesim ran and hugged hindu while maryam just hissed and walked inside she kept the basket of food on the table and asked

"where is Ameer"?  "He is still sleeping"
She hissed again and said "Yesmin let's go abeg the driver is waiting for us " she dragged her hand "bye aunty Hindu yesmin shouted before they left. Hindu organized everything on the dining and went upstair she took her bath and dressed in a fitted Ankara skirt and blouse she did a little make up.

Then she woke ameer up for breakfast. He took his bath and brushed his teeth. While he was inside she brought out a normal t shirt and jeans for him to wear since he is not going out.

He dressed up and met her in the living room watching TV she didn't even know he came she wrapped his hands around her and kissed her cheeks.
" morning my princess" he said she smiled stood up and hugged him back.
"Morning love "she said
"Let's go eat I'm starving" he said so they went to dining and had their break fast

"Babe around 2pm I want us to go and greet umma and Abba after that we will go to aunty rabi's place then we will go to coldstone and dominous". Ameer said after finishing his kunun aya

"Okay that sounds great you know my love for icecream" she said smiling

Around two they got ready and went to umma"s House as usual maryam and her mum were their and didn't answer Hindu's greetings. And they were still giving her dirty looks she ignored them after some time they left for aunty rabi's place they stayed for a while then left

They stopped at dominous and bought pizza then cold stone they  bought more than enough ice cream. By the time they got home it was arround isha. He went to the mosque to pray while she prayed at home. When he came back the brought out their pizza and ice cream. Let's watch a movie on netfix he said. Okay what type do you want to watch she asked.let me see he said stroking his chin dramatically and she  laughed. She choose a romantic movie. They watched while they eat pizza and ice cream she was in between her legs.

He will feed her ice cream and she does the same. She was concentrating on the movie while his attention was on her. She noticed his eyes were on her and she decide to tickle him his started laughing and tickling her back and before they knew it he was on her and she was underneath him.

He bent down his lips almost touching hers only for him to lick the ice cream on top of her lips . He wanted to have her right their but doesn't know if she wants it he looked at her lips asking for permission with his eyes and she nodded.

They started to make out it began to get intensed "let take this to the bed room don't you think"? he said "what of the movie she said" he laughed at her "to hell with the movie she smiled and he carried her bridal style to the bedroom.

When they entered the room. I was about to enter the room too but they kicked me out and locked the room all I could hear were weird noises.

Than you please
Vote,comment and share
Lots of love💋💋❤❤