chapter 2

Hindu's POV
I sat down on the bed reciting the holy Qur'an when Umma called me . I ran down stirs to see what she needed .

" Umma gani nan" ina wuni I said immediately I saw her " da ban wuni ba za ki ga ni she snapped i want to send u to the market to buy some stuffs for me and I want you to come back within ten minutes " she said "OK let me get my hijab" I said .
She gave me the list of stuff I should buy and the time I should come back . I quickly picked my hijab and went out on my way I was in a hurry I wanted to get all the stuff before Umma get a angry .

Ok am Hindatu Abubakar and am 19 years old I live with my step mom,umma and her husband. She was my mums friend she married my dad after my mum passed away and then after some months my dad also died.

My dad was very rich so she inherited all the money and married another man Alhaji isa Danladi she also has a small son Abdul he is only two. Alhaji hates me because he once tried to seduce me and I didn't accepted. He warned me not to tell any one . I finished my university in university of Abuja .

I have an aunt shes my moms sister she is very nice she is a widow and lives alone. She's not very rich but she tries her best to see that she gives me what I need I love her so much

Back to my story

On my way i wasn't looking at the road before I new it a car almost hit me I fell down then I looked up to see the car I saw a man coming out I was scared if I waste time Umma with scold me so I stood up and ran to the super market I heard the man yelling saying I should wait but I didn't I can't waste umma's time.

I reached the super market and I found out I had an injury on my leg it wasn't bleeding so I just quickly did all the shopping and went back home.

Thank you💟