21

Here is an update please be voting and commenting.

Writers pov
Its sartuday and Ameer was at home. Hindu was in the palour watching a movie while Ameer was in the bed room he was working on his lap top.

Maryam went to meet her mother.
She told her mum how Ameer still doesn't care about her and doesn't notice her.
Ummah thought for a while and said

"I have something for you.
She went to her drawer and brought out a small container, kwali and a tularen wuta inside a paper.
She carried the container and opened it. It contained a black substance and it smell's very nice.

"Rub this every morning and night after taking your bath after that put this pefume all over your body. Then this kwali put it only when your in the house. Don't go outside with it on it's dangerous.

She took everything putting it on her hand back she smiled and then put everything in her bag. By the time she reached Ameer's, it was already dark.
She meet Ameer and Hindu in the kitchen washing plates, the music was on they danced while they wash the plates. She was washing while he was rainsing. They where just having fun. Ameer wanted to bring a house help for hindu but hindu refused. So she did all the house work and when he was home they will do it together.
Maryam watched them and she enved
them she wished she was the one instead of hindu.

They didn't notice she was their while dancing Hindu almost fell down and he cought her he hugged her and they kissed. She couldn't take it anymore and she left for her room banging her door really loudly.

They heard the loud noise and they knew she was back. "Ameer go and ask her if she wants dinner" Hindu said
"If she wants dinner, she will come herself" Ameer said

"It's time to see what you can do Maryam said talking to the stuffs her mum gave her. She just showered so she's ready to start using her stuff.
She used everything exactly the way she was told to use it. After that she wore a short night gown and did a slight make up she removed the ribon from her attach. She plated long calaba with attachment it was reaching her but so she let it fall. She looked at her self in the mirror and she was satisfied.

She went to the palour to find Ameer sitted alone on the dining table using his lap top. Hindu was upstairs taking her bath. She cat walked and ebterd the kitchen.

Ameer persived the best pefume he has ever persived. I was so good. He looked up and saw maryam she looked at him and smiled .
He was confused something about her eyes made him want to keep looking at her for ever.

She opened the fridge picked up a bag of chips and ice cream and went back to her room. She was so happy she knew what she did worked and she was happy. This is just the beginning Ameer will fall for me in no time she smirked evily.

Thank you
Please vote,
comment and
Share
Slient readers please comment
I need to know what you think about the book.
Bye much love❤️❤️