chapter 25

Update
Please show love by voting and commenting.

Hindu's pov
    I entered aunty Rabi's house and saw that shes still sleeping. I sighed, thank God she's asleep knowing aunty rabi she will surely know something is wrong.

I went upstairs to my former room. It smelt like arebian oud pefume. It was still very clean just the way I left it. I still had some of my clothes here.

I decided to take a shower and entered the bathroom, as hot water poured on my body I thought of Ameer and Maryam. I know I have to deal with this on my own.

Umma has changed completely towards me because I don't have a child and know Ameer everything is just so messed up where should I start. I felt hot tears running down my face I wiped it.

I zoomed out and the water was already getting cold so I quickly finished my toilet business and came out. I dried my self up and went to my old closet. Everything was still neatly arranged the way I let it. I pick up a simple Ankara gown with it's head tie.

I sat in front of the mirror and started to think of how I'm going to comb my hair. Combing my hair has always being a battle I have long natural and rubber hair and to comb it is a problem.

I remembered Ameer would always help me comb it. Oh well I started and after so much pain I finished I packed it with hair band and made a mental note to relax it when I'm less stressed.

I went downstairs and decided to prepare bean cake and pap aunty rabi's favorite. I washed the beans and started it took me about an hour to finish.

I brought the flask containing the food to aunty rabi's room she was not in bed then I heard movement in the bathroom I figured she must be taking a shower. I sat on the dining I didn't have appeite so I couldn't eat.

How will I get my husband back after aunty rabi he is the only one I have. What's maryam's problem with me. I already have a problem with umma now another wahala. I should go back to my house but I can't leave aunty rabi alone things were too much on my head.

Just then I felt someone tap me. And I came back to reality. I was so lost in thought that I didn't know when aunty rabi came. "Why are you crying my dear" she asked  crying? Only then did I realized my gown is soaked in tears. I quickly wiped my face "Uhmm, I.... I'm.... when did you get here?,have you eaten? I made you favorite. I struggled with word and tried to change the subject.

"I ate and don't try to change the subject I Know something is wrong tell me please dear let me help you" she said with so much concern I couldn't help myself and I burst into tears and hugged her. I cried Soo much, I cried for everything thats gone wrong in my life. Aunty rabi didn't say a word she just hugged me and stroked my back and let me finish.

"Now tell me everything"she said with a serious face when I finished sobbing so I told her from the beginning. About umma, maryam and her mum, and Ameer.

Thank you ❤️❤️