chapter 29

Writer's pov
      Maryam's mother was held in the mental hospital with chains. Ameer called umma and told her about what happened to Maryam and that they should come to the hospital.
"Inalilahi wa ina ilaihi rajiun" umma exclamed
" We brought her mother to the mental hospital somey is wrong with her"  umma said

"okay we will meet you there when we are done " Ameer said

They where paitently waiting in the hospital.

Aunty rabi and the woman already left. Farook refused to go to the  hospital with them he went to his house. Ameer and Hindu where left together he couldn't look at her in the eyes he just kept appologizing.

Hindu was never mad at him she knows he wasn't in his right mind but she was scared of one thing she met them in bed she just hoped her husband hasn't caught any diseases she told him to go for a test and they went.

Just then a doctor came and told them that Maryam didn't make it. She lost allot of blood and she's dead "inalilahi wa inailaihi rajiun"they both said

Hindu cried as Maryam was taken away and they prayed for her.

They went to the mental hospital and they were told the room umma was in the met all if them sitted as maryam's mother confessed everything she has done while she laughed and called them fools.

They left the hospital and went home Hindu and umma were left at home while Abbah and Ameer went for maryam's burial.

"My dear I dont know how to even start this please forvige me for everything umma said and was about to kneel down

Hindu stopped her "umma no don't do this please you have done nothing to me wallahi umma" she said as they where both kneeling down Hindu helped her up and umma hugged her as they cried.

After the burial Hindu and umma made dinner for everyone and they had dinner the whole family even farook and his girlfriend where invited and every body thanked Hindu and asked for her forgiveness.

Hindu thanked them for being in her life and the dinner ended with stories and laughter at the end of the dinner every one went to their various homes.

At home Ameer was still not him self he still felt so guilty.

"I promise you hayat I was never mad at you please go back to you normal self and stop behaving this way please" she said.

"The guilt is just eating me up hayatee. I don't know what I did to deserve an angel like you in my life hindu. I will be forever grateful my love. Thank you for being in my life. He said

She just hugged him his phone rang and they said the test was done and they can pick it up now. I was late but Ameer wanted to see it now.

Thank you so much
Please vote and comment ❤️
Just one chapter to go
please tell me what you think about the novel.
This is my first one.
Please also check out my
Other novel "My kidnapper"
I love you all so much