Chapter 6

V came running after me and asked "what the hell is the matter with you lady, you look so stressed". "No, I'm fine" I replied. Then it occurred to me that V literally knows the whole university and she might have an idea. I asked trying to be nonchalant "hey V do you know this Jayson guy".

She smirked at me "aww my little Enna has a crush? that's why she's so restless"? I blushed slightly and replied "shut up V, he's in one of my classes and I needed to ask for notes and he's the only one I know in that class". She sighed "hmm Jayson, tall guy super handsome, always has the 'don't you dare approach me look on his face', yeah he's in one of my classes too."

"So, do you know where he might be because he wasn't in class today" I asked. She replied "yeah he came here on sports scholarship so he was in team straight away and a basketball match is about to happen among many other universities around here, so he might be practicing". I grabbed her hand and said "come on let's go see him". She laughed "desperate are we", I glared at her and she raised her hands in surrender.

When we reached there, I looked around and saw him sitting there with his friends eating lunch. I can't even explain the relief I felt when my eyes landed on him. He was laughing at something; I could see his eyes crinkled and the beautiful voice of his laughter soothed all the pain I was feeling.

I was so lost that I forgot about V, when I look at her she was waving at the boys trying to get their attention, she was about to call Jayson's name but I covered her mouth and asked her with wide eyes "what the hell are you doing". She looked at me like I was crazy and said "you only wanted notes from him, now what do you want, him to guess it".

I said "stop shouting, he's busy right now I'll ask for them some other day". "Are you crazy we came all the way here, at least tell him so that he can give it you later" she said and before I could stop her, she called out his name loudly. Holy shit, what the hell was I thinking bringing this girl with me, I panicked.

All the guys looked up at us, some were checking us out. When I looked at him, I could see that his eyes were only on me and he started walking towards us. Oh, moon goddess, what do I do, what do I do, I was panicking and looked at him and shouted "it's okay, we'll talk to you later". I covered V's mouth because I knew she'd definitely say something and dragged her out of there with me.

I could feel his eyes on me, I turned around to look at him once and could see he was biting his lip to stop himself from laughing. Looking back was such a mistake because it brought wild thoughts to my brain, before I'd do anything crazy, I dragged both of us out of there.

When I knew we were far from him I stopped, V licked my palm covering her mouth. "Ew, ew you're disgusting V" I said wiping my hand on her clothes. She laughed "who asked you to cover my mouth, what if I died or something". I looked at her "I covered your mouth not your nose silly".

"Whatever, why did you run away from there, you said you wanted notes then you didn't want to talk are you crazy" she ranted. "Oh god stop, we were getting late for our class that's why I dragged us back. Now shut up and let's go" I said. She just huffed and we both went to our class.

We came back home; I was so happy to see him. I couldn't stop thinking about that spark in his eyes and his lips. "What are you doing to me Jayson" I thought dreamily. Becky and Liam cleared their throats loudly and I jumped slightly.

They were both smirking at me, I could feel my cheeks heat up. They laughed at me and Liam said "I'm glad you're happy, now for your nightmares, two of our very special men are always keeping their eyes on Jayson, so that if he's in any sort of trouble they can protect him and inform us about it". I hugged them both so tightly and thanked them like a thousand times.