Chapter 16

We were at the airport, our flight to New York will be leaving in an hour. Liam and Becky were here to drop me off with Jay. I have never been this nervous before, I'll be meeting his parents in about six hours. I thought the days before the flight were bad but this feeling now is worst.

I am sweating like crazy, the thought that his parents will not like me is not leaving my head even for a second. And there is this weird feeling I have, I don't know like I should not go but it's too late now, or is it, if I run none of them will be able to catch me.

Becky poked my arm, "ouch, what" I questioned her. "If you even think about running away, I'll beat the shit out of you Enna" she hissed. My eyes widened "what I-I'm not thinking anything like that". "I can feel your emotions, and you suck at lying anyway" she scolded me and I just pouted at her. "Come on Amore, time to go now" Jay said and I nodded at him.

Liam hugged me and whispered in my ear "four of our guys are already in there, take care and call me if there's any problem okay". I pulled back "isn't four too much Li, you know I'm anyway stronger than all of them, combined".

"Shut up and take care" he said. I hugged Becky, she was in other zone only and gushed "OMG he calls you Amore, and you let him call you that you guys are so cute". I rolled my eyes at her. I said goodbye to both of them and we left.

I didn't realize anyone will notice it. I don't let anybody call me Amore, only my father gets to call me that. But when I heard it from Jay, I didn't want him to call me anything else. So yeah now there are two men who can call me by that name.

While walking in I saw the four guards Liam sent with us. All of them were sitting separately and they all slightly nodded their heads when they saw me. It was their way of showing respect to their princess since they aren't allowed to bow down here. I nodded back but made sure Jay does not notice us.

We were on our seats finally; I was so worried I did not how to make his parents like me. I tried to learn everything from Becky and packed all the best clothes and dresses I own which Becky approved of; people are usually not a fan of my personal choice in clothing.

Jay grabbed my hand and slightly squeezed it, "you don't have to be so nervous, my parents are going to love you". "I'm not nervous at all" I tried to be cool. He raised his eyebrows at me, "okay I lied, please tell me something about them so that I can be my best" I begged.

"Hmm, you know they're not really fond of Italian people so just don't tell them that and you'll be fine". My eyes widened and my jaw was close to hitting the ground, he started laughing so hard and I realized he was messing with me. I smacked his arm really hard "it's not funny" and crossed my arms.

He was still laughing "I'm so sorry, but your reaction was worth it". I just huffed at him and didn't say anything. "Okay I'm sorry, now don't be mad at me" he said but I was still ignoring him. He moved really close to me and whispered "you know your lips look irresistible when you pout". My cheeks heated up, when I turned towards him our lips were just a centimeter away.

He tucked my hair behind my ear using one finger. I closed my eyes because the sparks and him being so close will make me lose my control. He whispered "you're so perfect Amore, it's impossible for anyone to not like you".

A flight attendant came to us disturbing our moment. She was very politely asking if we needed anything and Jay mumbled looking away "yeah, for you to leave us alone". I smacked his arm and smiled at her "no thank you".

After that I spent most of the time pretending to be asleep because I could not handle another moment like that. I was just trying to focus on anything but him and his intoxicating scent and this electricity surrounding us, and I was trying not to think about his beautiful eyes and his lips and how would it feel if we kiss. I quickly opened my eyes and straightened up because I was thinking more about him now.