Chapter 26

We were all sitting in our living room. Liam asked "what's wrong sorellina, why did you want all of us here". "We've a problem we need to discuss" I said. They looked tensed. I took in a deep breath "there's another lycan here brother and he says he's V's mate". "What" Liam said, "what are you saying Enna".

I repeated everything that happened today. "I don't trust him at all Sienna" Liam said. "Neither do I" I said. "But what if he's not lying, what if V's actually his mate" Becky objected. "Yes, and he didn't look like he would do you guys any harm" Jay said supporting Becky.

Liam and I groaned simultaneously, "he can't harm us anyway, it's you and V that I'm worried about", I said. "And we can't let him in our lives and in V's without being sure" Liam added looking really agitated.

"Guys how come even you both didn't realize his presence around us for so long" I asked Piero and Cristofano, slightly irritated. "Yeah, you guys are professionals, hired for this purpose only" Liam added. Both of their eyes were trained on the floor, I knew they were ashamed.

"Sincere apologies your highness. We are highly ashamed that we were not able to fulfil our jobs properly" said Piero. I sighed "I know, don't apologize". "Your mate's so handsome we couldn't move our eyes off him" Cristofano joked.

Jayson grunted showing his annoyance. I sheepishly smiled at him, let's just say he was not excited when he found about two men always watching him. He rolled his eyes at me.

Piero smacked him on his head, "you're not supposed to talk to the Princess like that". "Shut up dude, your Princess is my childhood friend" Cristofano whined. They are both mates, Cris has been friends with me since forever, he's no less than family to me.

When he found Piero, I gave him the opportunity to leave the army and live his life with his mate. He did not want that and even Piero wanted to join with him. They have been with us since forever and these are the only two people outside my family whom I would trust enough to open up about my mate.

Piero is the serious one, never loosens up when he on his job but Cris, well he's the exact opposite. They were still bickering. "Guys stop, we're discussing something really serious" I groaned. They both apologized.

"Piero you find every detail about this guy, every little thing and Cris you keep an eye on him but from a distance I can't risk V being alone with him" Liam ordered them. "But who will watch Jayson" Cris asked.

"I don't need a babysitter; you guys can leave me alone" Jay groaned. "Don't worry I'll always be with him" I said. Becky gave me a suggestive look making me roll my eyes. There was a small smile playing on my lips though, the idea of spending every moment with him will never get old.

"Okay, we'll get on to it right now" said Piero. Cris was about to say something and with how much I know him, I am sure he would whine about always working but his mate's glare stopped him. They both bowed down and left.

"Guys what if he's actually V's mate" Becky questioned. "I don't know Becks; I don't know what I even want the truth to be" I sighed. Jayson pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. I snuggled more into him. "You guys can ask V if he's actually her mate or not" Jayson said.

"I don't think he would have told her our truth even if he actually is and she's a human she cannot tell it for sure" Liam said. "I think she can. I'm a human but I always felt this pull towards Amore which I could never describe. And the electricity that runs through my veins when she touches me, I knew it wasn't normal" Jay said.

My mate's words made me blush, "I think Jay's right brother, I and Becky can plan a girls time with her and then we can indirectly ask her" I said. "If you say so, maybe we'll get some idea" Liam said.