Chapter 8

I started to throw a few punches at him which he blocked easily when I saw him lowering his guard, I landed a right overhand punch on him. My punch dis-balanced him, I was going for a right upper cut but he took a step back and landed a left hook on me.

I stumbled but regained balance quickly, he let his guard down because I know he doesn't want to hit me but I didn't care at that moment. I was furious, he can't use my mate's name like that. I took the opportunity and kicked him really hard in his gut and his back hit the ground.

I smirked at him and gave him a chance to get back in stance. He got up quickly we both started fighting again, threw multiple punches at each other, some were blocked some landed. He's very strong but I'm fast.

We have been training together for ages and know each other's style of fighting like the back of our hands, which makes it difficult for both of us to win. This time I was furious and I wanted him to know that when it come to my mate, I'll blow the world apart but won't let anything happen to him.

I threw a punch at him, I wanted him to block it and when he did, I threw a left-hand hook straight to his ribs with all the force left in me. I heard the sound of ribs cracking and he fell on the floor. "Do you still doubt my ability to protect my mate" I growled at him. He smirked at me "you broke the rule Enna".

"Dammit" I said, I was so furious I forgot about Becky and her stupid rule. Initially when Liam and Becky were mated, she didn't like the idea of us siblings breaking each other's bones during practices even though we heal like before we blink our eyes but she didn't like it. So, she made a rule that whenever we practice, if any one of us breaks any bone of the other person, we'll have to take full care of the injured one.

I looked around Becky wasn't there; she must have gone to watch T.V. or something because she always sneaks out. I said in a hushed tone "Li you know I didn't do any serious damage; you don't have to tell her".

That bastard brother of mine smirked at me and started screaming like I broke his spine or something. "Liam stop being so dramatic or I'll kill you" I said glaring at him. He was just screaming and Becky came out running and panicked a little when she saw him on the ground screaming in pain.

"What happened Li, are you hurt baby" she asked him, poor thing was so worried for my asshole brother. "Becks baby I think Enna broke my ribs" he cried out. Becky looked at me to confirm, I moved my gaze to my feet, "Enna did you do it" Becky asked.

"It's not as bad as he's making it sound" I mumbled. I looked at her and smiled sheepishly, "you both know the rules," I stopped her and said, "but he said that I was weak and couldn't protect my mate, do you still think that I did wrong". Her mouth fell open and she turned towards Liam "did you say that to her"?

He nodded and laughed sheepishly and said "I was just trying to train her better baby". "You know what, Enna you did the right thing and if he ever says anything like that to you again tell me, I'll break his bones myself" she said to me "and you don't have to do anything for Liam, he brought it to himself" she added and left. "Becky this is so unfair, when I mistakenly broke her hand you made me do all her work for one whole week" Liam cried out. Becky ignored him and went inside and I laughed at him.

"Never mess with me you man child" I smirked at him. "Yeah whatever, will you help me get up now" he huffed. I helped him but jabbed my elbow in his ribs slightly, he hissed in pain and glared at me. I said very innocently "oops, sorry". We both went to our room to clean ourselves up.

I looked at myself in the mirror, there was dried blood on my face from the wounds that have already healed and a slight cut on my left cheek. I took a shower, changed into fresh set of clothes and went downstairs. Liam was sitting on the dining table, with an arm sling on.