Ch 13.5: ANOTHER TEASER

A/N: I'm actually in Japan right now (so much fun!) and I can't really update all that much. To apologize, I wrote another teaser to keep the story going.

----------------------

Teaser Chapter: Kusuo's Dream

This is the dream Kusuo has while lying on the beach (where Akemi is currently taking out his hairpin so he doesn't get hurt).

*enter Kusuo's dream land*

His worse fears had come true: Nendo's head and butt-chin was on a cockroach's body.

Dream Saiki's eye twitched in a sort of disgusted fear that only Saiki could pull off. This was his natural reaction to the sight was too horrifying to him. The Nendo-cockroach chased after him as he continued to run at top speed. For some reason, even though his powers seemed to be working, the cockroach was able to keep up with him. The disgusting creature kept shouting, "Hey buddy~"

Every different power Saiki used was ineffective-- with every move he made, the Nendo-roach just got bigger and bigger until it was twenty stories high!

This guy... Why do you have to constantly annoy me? How annoying.

Just when he thought his troubles were over, more and more cockroaches appeared. They had to faces of Hairo, Kaido, Kuboyasu, Teruhashi, Mera, and Yumehara. They all teamed up to catch up to Saiki and ran as fast as they could, crying for his attention.

Yare yare... One Nendo-roach is enough. But this many?? This is really getting annoying!

Saiki's parents (and his brother, who he didn't particularly care about) was stuck to Nendo-cockroach's back and screamed for his help as loud as they could.

Mom?? How dare you Nendo-roach!

Saiki's father and brother pouted, "We were forgotten."

"How sad."

(their faces = )     ;-;

Saiki ignored the two idiots and focused on the situation at hand. You're gonna regret that!

With all the screaming for help and the commotion his family caused, Kusuo didn't have time to notice the other roaches eyeing him.

The roaches had a certain glare in their eyes that was extremely mischievious. They grew closer, and closer, and closer... Within seconds, the roaches had snatched Saiki in their buggy-little hands.

Saiki tore away from their grip and began to levitate into the air. To his surprise, he couldn't levitate. He was falling. Him-- the all-knowing all-powerful psychic. With his long descent down, he looked to his hand and realized that there was a particular piece of jewelry on him: the germainum ring.

Struggling in the air, he tried to tear it off of his finger. The ring wouldn't budge. It slowly grew larger and spread until it overtook his entire hand.

He was rendered helpless.

And was falling.

falling.

falling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(

Saiki: I can't go out like this. The author is just making me look like a wimp, isn't she?

Author: shhhhhhh

Saiki: You're such a--

Author: SHHHHHHHHHHH it's gonna be okayyy

)

"Kusuo!"

A familiar voice called out to him and he searched for the source of it. He looked towards a certain psychic girl who is currently floating in the air. Her lavender eyes pierced his darker ones and she looked more determined and serious than he had ever seen. She floated closer to him  and caught him (reverse) bridal-style. She was floating steadily in the air and moved her face inch by inch until she was face-to-face with their noses practically touching. The girl smiled widely.

"Hey Ku~"

Gently, she rubbed her nose gently against his in a butterfly kiss.

Wha-- What are you doing???

"Oh relax, it's not like I kissed you mid-air. I know how you don't like attention..."

He was still so confused. What are you talking about--

"Unless you want me to..." Akemi was mischievious but couldn't hide her slight bashfulness at that possibility.

I.. Wha-- No, this isn't right... There are cockroach-classmates right there.

Floating down to the ground, Akemi set Saiki down to stand on his own two feet.

"What cockroaches?"

Saiki was about to protest and point to the roaches nearby when Akemi pulled out a magic wand and suddenly wore a witch hat with her school uniform. Casting a spell, she turned all of the roach-people into regular people-- well... Sort of...

Why are they still giants?!

Akemi raised an eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips while resting her weight on one side, "I'm a magician, not a god."

Akemi patted Kusuo's head and then took to the sky again. This time though she was fiercer than before. Kusuo's mom was screaming her head off with the two other males beginning to sob hysterically.

"Don't mess with my boyfriend's family!!" Akemi shouted.

B-- boyfriend?? 

The giants went down with swift kicks to groin area-- courtesy of Akemi. The Saiki family was falling off of Nendo which led Akemi to levitate them all down to safety. As soon as they landed, so did she.

Kusuo's mother ran up and greeted him with a hug, "Ku, you didn't tell us that your girlfriend was such a sweetheart!"

"I can't believe it, an attractive girl actually likes my son? This is the best day of my life."

Kusuo's brother was slightly jealous due to his brother-complex, but was supportive of the couple nonetheless. "Thank you Akemi."

Kusuo was stunned from all of this.

What's happening? 

Akemi wrapped her arms around the psychic's neck and rested her forehead against his.

"Hey... What's wrong?"

Can you just explain what's happening?? 

"Well... Your brother accidentally made these cockroach things..."

The blonde chimed in, "My bad hehehe."

Akemi continued. "And they sort of got unleashed in the city."

She planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

"And just a second ago... I gave a kiss to my boyfriend."

Uh... I'm your--

"Yes, you're my boyfriend."

And you...

"Yes, I just kissed you." A blush creeped onto her face as she looked up in a glance Saiki could never say no to. "And I'm about do it again--"

As she leaned in closer, this time with Saiki being more chaste and allowing, Saiki is awoken by a startled voice.

"SAIKI! WE HAVE TO RETURN THE HOTEL!!!!"

It was Toritsuka.

Something was wrong.