I Need To Know Him

Bakugo's P.O.V

It's been a week since I figured out my feelings and I still think I need to know him before I can finally say I like him. I sat in the common room glaring at the TV. "Oh hey Bakugo..you not going home for the weekend?" Asked Kirishima as he drags a bag behind him. "No...my idiot parents are out on vacation so no one is home" I said looking over at him. He thinks for a moment then smiled wide. "Why don't you come with me to my mom's ?" Said Kirishima. Well this is an opportunity to know where he came from and to meet his parents. "I ..you don't have to ..mom is picking me up shortly so I will see-" "I will go" I said looking him in the eye. His eyes widened. "Woah really? Oh okay she won't be long if you want I can lend you some clothes" said Kirishima looking at me in disbelief.

We waited near the gate and soon a silver car pulled up beside us. A tall woman with long red hair climbed out. Her cherry red eyes sparkled as she walked over. Kirishima looked so much like her. She smiled at us. She has normal teeth...am kinda disappointed. I guess his dad must have the shark teeth.  "Hello you must be Bakugo. Am Rossi Asumi. Ei has mentioned you a lot" she said with a cheerful voice. Wait Rossi? Isn't she Kirishima's Mom...why isn't she a Kirishima? Kirishima blushed and walked to the car. "Yeah am Bakugo Katsuki" I said as we walked to the car. She nods and I get in back with Kirishima.

We arrived at a large house with a decent lawn. It was a modern house with a porch on the side of it. We walked in and I saw the large living room off to my left and infront was a small hallway that led to a large kitchen. A stares were off to my right next to a large dinner table. I noticed a woman sitting on one of the couches. She had white hair in a bun and glowing gold eyes. She had a five year old in her lap. He had shaggy blonde hair and brown eyes. He had tan skin which stood out against the woman's pale skin. "Oh Bakugo this is my wife Rossi Lucia and my younger son  Rossi Carlos" said Kirishima's Mom with a smile. The two looked over with a smile. Wait is Kirishima adopted? Kirishima grabs my hand and leads us up the stairs.

"Carlos is my apoted brother and Lucia is my step mom. My dad remarried as well to Lee and I have a half sister named Akari" said Kirishima explaining as he puts some things away. "So they  divorced...when?" I asked. "Oh...about when I was in seventh grade I think?" Said Kirishima walking up to me. He sits next to me on his bed. "Why did they divorce?" I asked looking at him. He looked sad for a second but smiles. "They fought a lot and just drifted apart" Said Kirishima looking away. That must've been tough to deal with.

"Sorry I asked I-" "No it's fine...but why do you suddenly want to know? You could've asked anytime before" asked Kirishima. I looked away from him. There's no way am telling him my real reason. Fuck what should I say then. Oh I just wanted to make conversation? I just wanted to get to know my friend? Fuck that one just raises a red flag. Fuck. "Just curious" I said looking away. "Alright...uh well can I ask you something?" Asked Kirishima as he kicked his feet. "Go ahead" I said still looking away. "What's your parents like?" He asked looking at me. "My mother is a nagging hag and my dad is a carpet people walk on" I said looking at him. Kirishima smiled and laughs. My heart stops for a moment. His laugh is..cute.

After a few minutes of chatting Kirishima's mother called up for dinner.  "Hmm smells good" said Kirishima as we walked down stairs. It was lasagna and two different salads. "Help yourself Bakugo" said Kirishima's mother. I sat down next to Kirishima. Rossi and Kirishima's step mom sat across from us and Kirishima's Mom sat on the end next to her wife. As we ate Kirishima and his mom talked about U.A then about his friends. "- and then Denki sneezed..haha and..haha Jiro got shocked.. hahaha" said Kirishima laughing as he told the story to his mother. She smiled and laughs with him. So far i've only learned about his parents. I looked at Kirishima. I still want to know more about him. No.. I need to know.