Trouble And Make It Double

Bakugo's P.O.V

I yawn awake and pat the side of the bed. It was empty. I frown and sat up. I grab my phone and saw a text from Kirishima. 'Sorry I didn't want to wake you up'. I sighed and my eyes fly back to the screen as a ding went off. 'Aizowa totally knows! I didn't realize you left marks on my back!'. I smirked and tossed my phone. Severves you right leaving me all alone. I got up from bed and limp my way over to the bathroom. I washed up a little and put on some boxers. I brush my teeth and heard my phone go off. I spit put my toothpaste and walked out to answer it. "Hello?" I said putting it up to my ear. "HELLO? IS THAT HOW YOU ANSWER YOUR-" I quickly toss the phone onto my bed. I can still hear her. "You brat! Am so coming to your school and forcing you to tell me whats-" "No stay the fuck away!" I yelled before hanging up. Fuck!

I quickly took a shower and dressed in black sweatpants with a gray tank-top. I bite my lip as I panicked about my mother coming. I picked up some dirty clothes and sound a pair of Kirishima's boxers. I smiled and toss them into the basket. I started to do the laundry when my phone dings. I set the basket aside and took out my phone. 'Am going to be late. I got detention. ( ≧Д≦)'. I looked at Kirishima's text. 'Okay for what?' I sent before pocketing my phone. I grab the basket and walk into the laundry room. My phone dings as I set the basket on top of the dryer. 'Long story, tell you later. Got to go. Miss you see ya later (。・ω・。)ノ♡'. I smile at his text and sent a reply.

I sighed as I turn on the washer. My phone rings and I answered. "Hello?" I said as I left the room. "Bakugo Katsuki please come to the office" said a female voice on the phone. I swear under my breath before hanging up. The old hag is most likely here. I pocket my phone and started my slow walk out of the dorms. By the time I knocked on the office door it had almost been an hour. I door flys open. My mother stood there pissed. I smirk and sat down in the chair next to her. "Now that your son is here I can tell you what has been going on" said the zombie caliper. Wait why was he here.. where's the white weasel?

He explained briefly what happened, that I was breaking a rule involving the PDA. Mom smiled at me with burning eyes. I knew she was going to ask who am dating. She didn't ask after he asked for questions. She shakes her head. "None..am all set. But Katsuki could I chat with you before I leave?" She more told than asked. I sighed as we left the office. "Oh Ka-uh hi Miss Bakugo" said Kirishima who was sitting in one of the chairs next to the door. "Oh Kirishima hello" she said with a smile. Kirishima met my old hag when we went on a hiking trip together. But fuck why is he here!? "What are you doing here dear? Did one of your friends get you in trouble?" She asked him. He smiled and looked at me. "Kinda..yeah" he said smiling. I roll my eyes. "Why are you here though?" He asked. "I came because Katsuki never told me why he had suspension" she said smiling at me. I glare at her. Kirishima turns red and quickly looks away. "Oh which reminds me.. Katsuki who was the lucky person?" She asked turning to face me. I turn red and look to Kirishima. Fuck how do I explain this?!