Drunk On Chocolate

Bakugo's P.O.V

We helped our selves to the chocolates. It was three sheets of it and we ate it all. Kirishima giggled at funny and non funny parts of the movie. I felt funny and decided to check the chocolate box. It was in English so it was hard to read. I saw the word 'alcohol' and my eyes widened. There was beer and wine in those chocolates. The ones they just devoured. Now am buzzed from Chocolate next to my boyfriend. I looked at Kirishima who looked more effected than me. He must've ate more than me or he's a light weight. Kirishima giggled and noticed me staring. He smirks and leans on me. "Like what you see" he giggled.  I smirked. "Why yes I do like what I see" I said leaning down for a kiss. The kiss was sloppy and heating up quickly. Kirishima smiled as he broke the kiss. I lean down for more but he pushed me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me.

We kissed and he bit my lip. I gasp and he worked his tounge into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance as our hands explore. I shouldn't take advantage of a drunk Kirishima like this. We're moving so fast. Fuck it feels too good to stop. Kirishima breaks the kiss to nibble and lick down my neck. "Fuck..ah" I said holding back my voice. He smirks and lifts my shirt up. He pulled it off me and tossed it somewhere in the room. He went back to nibbling and licking down my neck. He makes it down to my belly button and bites on my v line. I bite my hand to hold back the moan. I looked down wondering why he suddenly stopped after he bit me. He feel asleep on top of me. Just great.

I woke up to an empty bed. Not just Kirishima gone but so we're my blankets and my laptop. I looked down and saw him in a blanket cocoon watching something on my laptop. "Oi why you down there?" I asked looking at him. He flinched and looked up at me. He closed the laptop and looked back at me nervously. "Well your probly mad at me for being too fast and forward also I didn't want to wake you up..which happened anyways" said Kirishima slowly looking away. I sigh and shake my head. "Kirishima it fine am not mad" I said getting up. "Your not?" He asked looking up at me. I shake my head and walked to my small bathroom. "What time is it?" I asked going in. "Its four in the morning" yelled Kirishima.

I walked out from using the bathroom and looked for my uniform. "We still have an hour before we need to-" "I know just laying it out. I want to go work out a little then shower" I said placing my Uniform on my dresser. Kirishima jumps up from his blankets and puts my laptop on my desk. "Sounds good. I am going to go do the same" said Kirishima walking to the door. I smirk and kissed his cheek as he walked by. He was red by the time he left. I don't bother with a shirt and just slip on my slippers. I stretched as I walked out of my room. Kirishima walked out wearing short red shorts and a large white tank-top. His hair was still down. "Let's go" He said smiling wide.

As I worked out I started to wonder about Kirishima. My eyes fell onto his ass as he did squats with weights in his hands. I bit my lip and watch, giving up on working out. Kirishima stops and starts bending down to his toes then up. His ass eats up his shorts and you can see the edge of his boxers. I smirk and slowly walked up to him after noticing the time. When he goes back up I wrap my arms around him. "Oh shit..you scared me" said Kirishima looking back at me. "Well we should shower it almost time" I whisper into his ear. A shiver ran through him. I let go and walks to the locker room. He stares at me for a second before dropping he weighs and running after me.