Nosy Idiots

Bakugo's P.O.V

Kirishima blushed and nods his head. The fuck? "Tell her" he mouths to me. I sigh. "Ok old hag listen up, am only saying it once and you can't tell anyone. Got it?" I said glaring at her. She lifts a brow but nods. "This idiot here is my boyfriend" I said pointing at Kirishima. "Hey am not-" "Oh my. Your father owes me a twenty hehe" she said happily. "Wait the fuck!?" I said glaring at her. "I had a bet with your father when we first met Kirishima. I said he was your boyfriend and your dad said he was just your best friend" she smirks and turned to Kirishima. "Oh and for now on just call me Mitsuki or mom" she said with a smile. "I got to go to work..see ya boys. Oh and Kirishima please stop by for dinner sometime" she said smiling as she walked away. I roll my eyes and looked at Kirishima who was red.

"Kirishima come in" said caliper. Kirishima stood up and kissed me before going inside the office. I sigh and walked out of there. I walked into the dorm building and instantly regret it. Pikachu and Flex tape were running up to me. Pinky jumps onto me from who knows were. "Get the fuck off me!" I yelled as I shove her off. "I want all the saucey details!" She screeched. I glare at them "The fuck you mean?" I said trying to walk away from them. "Kirishima disappearing yesterday and coming back with some noice marks" said Pikachu with a wink. I push him away and get into the elevator."It's none of your business!!" I yelled before the doors closed.

I sat in my room folding laundry. I heard a soft knock. "Hey Katsuki can I come in?" Asked Kirishima out side. "Yeah go ahead" I yelled. He opened the door and walked in. I put the pile of folded clothes into the basket. Kirishima flops down behind me on the bed. "So..you told your mom about us.." said Kirishima. "Is that an issue?" I asked looking back at him. He shakes his head. "No no no it's not....it's just I didn't expect y..you to tell her" he said blushing."Yeah me neither but what's done is done" I said with a sigh. He nods and looks at me. "Dose this mean I can tell mine?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him. "Do whatever" I said flipping down next to him. He smiled and hugs my side.