Catch Of The Day

Bakugo's P.O.V

After teasing Kirishima in the showers we changed into our uniforms and left for school. Kirishima munched on a granola bar as we walked. "Am telling ya breakfast is the most important meal of the day" said Kirishima looking at me. "So.. sometimes I like to skip it" I said looking at him. He shakes his head. "Oh how about next time you eat breakfast I will give you an award" said Kirishima smiling. I looked at him with a smirk. "Oh? What kind of award?" I asked. He blushed. "You will have to eat breakfast tomorrow to find out" said Kirishima looking forward. I shake my head as we entered he school.

I stretched and causally looked over to Kirishima. His hero outfit was very appealing. His abs on display, his arms right there for touching, and his- "Alright class today were going to have  rescue training. Partner up and you will have to save another team from a random situation" said All Might smiling. "Kirishima let's g-" "Sorry Mina am already Bakugo's partner" said Kirishima looking over at me. The class looks at him then me with wide eyes. "Oh okay" said Pinky. He walked over to me with a large smile. "I hope we don't have to save Midoriya..you would just toss him into the volcano or Villians hands" said Kirishima looking away.

We ended up with the worst situation possible. A Villians  liar with robot Villians. The robots have tough and thick metal protecting them. There are also traps along the way. I will kill someone if we have to save Deku in this shit as well. "Well uh let's go in" said Kirishima walking through the large silver doors. I saw a crack in the floor where he was about to step. "kirishima wai-" before I could finish he steps on it. He flys back in the air and I catch him. "Woah ..that was a ride haha. Thanks for the catch" he said patting my back. I roll my eyes and place him down on to the ground. After that trap there were many more like it. They all send him into the air for me to catch.

"Were getting close to the hos- ah!" Said Kirishima flying through the air again. I sigh and catch him. "Why don't you just stay in my arms if you like it so much" I said with a smirk. He laughed and looked around. I lift a brow a he looked around quickly. He then kissed me on the lips. "I would but we need to go rescue some bro's" said Kirishima as I put him down. He smiled wide and I shake my head as we walked forward. We came up to a large opening and saw two classmates tied up at the far end of the opening. Pinky and Tape face, thank God. If it was Deku I was prepared to kill him. Suddenly two large robots roll into the opening blocking us from the two tied idiots.

I launched myself at the left one. It tries to grab me in the air but was too slow. I land on its head and the right one swings at me. Kirishima runs in and over to the tied idiots. I dodged the robot and it hits the left one. I jumped over to the right one as the left tried to swing at me. I jumped off as he punched the right one. I looked over at Kirishima who had Pinky over his shoulder. "No time grab Sero" yelled Kirishima looking over a a count down. I didn't even notice it until now. I dodged the robots and run over. I grab tape face and we run out of there. He run out the exit and I drop tape face onto the ground. "Congrats young Kirishima and Bakugo you pass" said all Might's voice in the speakers. Kirishima puts Pinky down and unties her. I looked down at tape face who smiled. "Can ya untie me now?" He asked. I walked away from him.