Kirishima Is An Animal

Bakugo's P.O.V

I sat down and stared at the clock. It was ten thirty now and I was getting tired of waiting for Kirishima to get back. I yawn and laid down. Maybe he went to bed? I closed my eyes as I slow my breathing. My eyes shot open when the door quickly flys open. I looked over and saw Kirishima. He closed the door and locked it. I sat up ready to ask about what he had said. My mouth open but was quickly covered by Kirishima's. We kiss. Kirishima hungrily kissed me and he pins me down onto the bed. The fuck?

He breaks the kiss and kissed down my neck. He takes my shirt off and goes down my chest. I pull at his hair to make him stop so I could talk to him but he instead moans and bites down. I moan loudly and he licks at the bite. "Kir...Shima ..it's...a school night" I tried to say without moaning. Kirishima stops and looks up at me with hooded eyes. "What time is it like ten? We have time for something" he said with a smirk. He slips my sweats off and kissed up my thigh. He bites at the edge of my boxers. My heart stops as he pulls my boxers off. 

I woke up in the middle of the night with sweat pouring off me. I looked over and saw Kirishima asleep next to me. Was it a dream or...did we just.. nevermind. I yawn and get up to go to the bathroom. On my way back I spot something in the mirror. Love bites all over my chest and neck. I turn red as I stare at them. Holy shit it wasn't a dream. I wash my face and go back to bed. Kirishima was still sleep when he cuddles me from behind. I thought I knew most about this little ray of sunshine but I was wrong..so wrong. Kirishima is an animal.

I woke up to my alarm and got up. I stretched and felt eyes on me. I looked back and Kirishima was staring at me. His eyes trace the love bites as he licked his lips. A shiver goes down my spine and I walk over to get dressed. "Uh Bakugo-" "Katsuki" I corrected. "What fist names!?" Said Kirishima excited. "Well you had my dick in your mouth so it only right" I said looking back at him as I put on my shirt. He smiled wide. "Ok.. Katsuki am going to go get dressed meet you in the hallway" he said skipping his way over to me. He kissed me then made his way out the door. I shake my head with a smile and finish getting ready for school.

________________________________________ Sorry that this chapter was short was slow getting out there. I've picked up more hours at work recently and am starting to crave sleep. (。ŏ﹏ŏ)