Love Is Strong

Bakugo's P.O.V

It's been a full week since that mess happened. Kirishima avoids me and the three idiots keep me from going to him. The class always glares at me now and Deku tries to talk to me. I have been keeping up an act. Yelling, being a jerk and acting like am not effected. Saturday came and I was determined to talk to him. I was a jerk and was just scared. I have never felt this way before and it scared me. I just wanted to give him the best and not me. I am an idiot jerk who needs to apologise. I looked over at my alarm clock as it went off. I grab it and through it at the wall. It breaks and pieces scattered around the floor. I haven't gotten much sleep either.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I then walked out and over to his door. I knocked and got no answer. I knocked harder and still no answer. "It's me...I want to talk" I said knocking louder. I heard something then felt the knob move. I try and turn it. He locked the door on me. "Kirishima am sorry. I..I need to talk to you" I said as I leaned my head against the door. "Please just let me in" I asked softly. I heard some noise. "Go away" said Kirishima on the other side of the door. I sighed. "I know am a jerk and I just want to talk" I said desperately. The knob moves. I turn it and the door opened a crack. I smile a little and opened the door fully.

Kirishima sat on his bed wrapped up in his blankets and I couldn't see his face cause it was dark. I sat down across from him at his desk. "Listen..am a huge jerk. I made a mistake...and am sorry. I..I.just-" "Why did you do it?" He asked. His voice was hoarse. I looked at him. He pulled his blanket off that was around his head. His eyes was red and puffy. He looked like shit. "I..*sigh* I was scared" I said looking him in the eyes. "I never felt..like this before and it scared me. I just.. want to give you the best..you know. I thought you could do better than me and am sorry. I was selfish and didn't think that you would get hurt. Am just..a stupid jerk who never felt ...fell..in love before" I Said looking down. He looked at me for a moment.

"What did you say?" He asked standing up. "I..am sorry?" I said looking down still. He walked up to me. I looked up at him. "No, do you love me?" He asked. I looked him in the eye. "I love you...so much it scares me" I said looking him in the eye. He tears up and lunched forward. "I love you too" he said softly as he cried into my shoulder. He pulled back and I put a hand on either side of his face. I brush his tears away and looked at him. We lean forward and kiss. Love is scary and filled with roller coasters of emotions. Strange feelings and thoughts go through you but one thing stays...how much you care and love them. No matter what they do or how much they're a jerk. You forgive them and move on. Love is strong and it makes you weak. I love this manly man, Kirishima Eijiro.

The End,

Thank you for reading