A Cold

Bakugo's P.O.V

When the bell rang for us to leave I noticed that it was pouring outside. Fuck I didn't bring an umbrella. I walked to the front doors and saw everyone take out their umbrellas. All these extras knew it was going to rain?! I glare as everyone walked off with their  umbrellas to the dorm. I saw Kirishima take out a red one. He looked back at me. "Hey you need one?" He asked offering his umbrella. "No am fine" I Said glaring at the red umbrella. "Well you will catch a cold in this rain. Why not share" he said with a smile. My face heats up and that strange feeling came back full force. "No am fine!" I said charging out the doors. I walked to the dorms and I was soaking wet.

I glare at anyone I saw as I made my way to the elevator. I went to my floor and got out. I sneezed as I opened the door. I closed my door and striped. I looked at the time and swear. It was the girl's turn in the tub. I had to wait until diner time. I put on black boxers and put my wet uniform near the door. I put on sweat pants and a skull shirt on. I sneezed again as I sit down on my bed. I was freezing my ass off. I shiver as I wrap up in my blankets. I sneezed again  heard Kirishima's door next door. He must've just got back. I looked at my phone and saw messages from Pinky. 'Its so cute, picturing you and Kiri together. (。・ω・。)ノ♡'.  I glare at my phone as I saw hundreds more of Pinky teasing me.

I woke up after falling asleep. I sat up and sneezed. My nose was runny and my eyes burn with sleep. My cheeks were on fire as well. I sneezed again and heard a door close outside. Sniff and lay back down. "Hey Bakugo you okay? Did you catch a cold?" Asked Kirishima knocking on my door. "Am fii ah- *sneeze*- nee" I said before Kirishima opens my door. "You don't sound or look fine" said Kirishima walking in. I sit up again my head board and glare at him. "Don't if I did get a cold you don't need one as well" I said as I glare at him. Kirishima rolls his eyes. "Then I can wear a mask and go make you some soup" said Kirishima walking back to the door. "Don't make anything you're gonna ah *sneeze* burn the place down" I said wiping my runny nose.

I checked my phone and saw it was dinner time. It was now the boys turn for the bath. I unwrap myself from my blankets and sat on the edge of my bed. I felt light head and foggy. I stood up and the door opened. "Hey don't get out of bed, your sick" said Kirishima wearing a white mask. "Am going to take a bath" I said walking to the door. "No your not...not without me. You need to eat some soup first" said Kirishima Putting his hands on my chest to stop me. I push forward a little but then lost my balance when he lightly pushed back. I was about to fall back when he tried to catch me. I was heavier and moving down so I took him with me.

I fell flat on my back with a Kirishima on top of me. My heart stops then beats at fast pace. My face turns red and that strange feeling came back in a larger force than before. "Ahh..s-sorry" said Kirishima looking away from me. I can't speak. Is he not going to get off?! This is dangerous I want to..touch him. My hand comes up his arm slowly and I grab his chin to look at me. Fuck I want to kiss him so bad right now. I looked into his eyes. Wait was he getting closer or am I? Soon my nose touched his and a loud sound from downstairs had us pull apart quickly. What was that? "Am am I g-going to go check on your soup" said Kirishima before running down the hall. I sat there blinking. What the fuck just happened?