Wear Them With Pride

Bakugo's P.O.V

We walked to class hand and hand. Kirishima was happy and full of sunshine. But I knew there was a dark and rough animal under there. A shiver runs down my spine. We sat down at our desks and talked out plans. "How about we go out for a date on Saturday? Oh maybe we could-" "Kirishima get off Bakugo's desk and sit at your own" said the caliper walking in. Kirishima blushed and moved to his desk. Caliper takes attendance and goes over last nights homework which I already passed in but from the panic in Kirishima's eye I can see he forgot.

We walked into the locker room after lunch for hero training. I take off my jacket and saw Kirishima starring at me. I smirked at him as I gave him a wink. He blushed and continues getting undressed. I unbutton my shirt and slip it off. I changed my pants and grabbed my tank-top. "- but Jiro then was like..woah. Bakugo were you attacked or something holy shit dude what is up with those bites" said Pikachu. "Fuck off and no it was Eijiro" I said glaring back at Pikachu. His eyes widened and looked at Kirishima. "Fuck man Kirishima is like an animal" said Tape face. "You have no idea" I said putting my tank-top on. They all blush red as I finished up getting ready.

I walk into the arena and wait near All Might for the rest. They all walk out and join us. "Okay class were going to doing team sparing. One team against another" said All Might. "Chose your partner carefully..make sure it's someone you work well with" said Snipe. I roll my eyes and grab Kirishima by the shoulder. He smiled wide at me. "Alright now first up is ...*draws out a name form a silly hat* Kirishima's team against *pulls out name* Kaminari's" said All Might. Everyone walked over the edge of the plat form. I walked into the center with Kirishima. Pikachu and Tape face walked up to us. "Go easy on us.. Animal" said Pikachu with a wink. I glare at him. We wait for the signal. Snipe fires his gun into the air. We run twords each other.

I smirk as Pikachu begs for mercy under my boot. Snipe shoots his gun into the air and I back off. "Nice battle Sero" said Kirishima smiling at them. I roll my eyes and jump off the plat form. I walked over and waited for Kirishima. He stood next to me as the next match started. "I can see a bite mark on your neck~" said Pinky wiggling her eyebrows at me. "So I don't fuckin' care. I like it tough shit" I said glaring at her. She gasps and looked over at Kirishima. "Those look like your teeth..you guys get dirty last night~" she asked standing next to Kirishima now. "Uh..well-" "Yes we had sex now leave us alone!!" I yelled. Everyone paused what they were doing and looked over at us. Fuck.