Happiness Is Limited

Bakugo's P.O.V

It's been two months and I still can't find the time or courage to end this. I met his parents and he officially met mine. We've had dates and shit. I am in too deep and now am going to hurt myself. He's going to hate me..I know it and he should. I am a horrible person and he deserves better. As they say if you love it let it go. I stood up from my bed and went into my small bathroom. Why am I such a coward! I glare at my reflection in the mirror and heard a knock at the door. I sigh and walked out of my bathroom. I opened the door. It was Kirishima. He smiled wide at me. "Good morning, I was thinking about going for a walk or a hike this morning. Wanna join me?" He asked. I sigh. Maybe this was a sign...a chance to end this. I nod and grab my phone. He smiled and grabs my hand. We walked down to the elevator and went down to the main floor.

We walked out the gate and down the street. "So what's been going on?" He asked. I looked at him. "You've been acting off for the past month or two. Are you okay?" He asked as we walked up to the bus stop. "Honestly.. no am not" I said as the bus came. It stops and we got on. I stand and hold onto one of the straps as Kirishima sat in the only free seat. Kirishima was lost in thought. He was probably trying to figure out what's wrong. I sigh and looked at him. "When we get to the top I will tell you" I said out loud. He looked up and smiled. "Okay" he said with his wide smile. I felt guilty spring up.

He get off and walked to the hiking trail. Kirishima grabs my hand and guilt is all I can feel as we made our slow walk to the top. What if am making a mistake and Kirishima is the one? No..he definitely deserves better. I can't fell or act selfish right now. I looked around at the nature that surrounded us. Kirishima looked up at a few birds and I looked at a chipmunk run away then up a tree. "I love nature don't you?" Asked Kirishima happily. I sighed. "Yep" I said as I saw the top up a head. I sighed and grip his hand. Here goes nothing.

"Okay so what is going on with you?" Asked Kirishima taking my other hand. He looked into my eyes."I am not good with emotional shit so am going to try and say this bluntly" I said looking away. He nods and gave me his full attention. "Your the sunshine in this dark world and I don't deserve you. You can do so much better..like anyone is better than me. I ..I want to end this" I said letting go of him. Kirishima's eyes widened. "What? You.. but ..I..why? Why do you think that?" He said reaching out to me. I slap his hand away and he flinched. He had that hurt look on his face. He was crying. Shit I messed up. I hurt him. "Ei-" "No you ..you do whatever am .. leaving" he said crying. I reached out and he ran off down the trail. I sat there for a moment taking in what fully just happened. Tears roll down my face. What have I done!?