Chapter 21

Happy New Year! Hi everyone, here's the new chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous-Anonymous
-------

Emily's POV

ONE WEEK LATER
"Jas, wake up." I say as I gently shake her,
"No, I don't wanna." She says still half asleep,
"Wake up."
"Nope."
"Jas." I say sternly,
"Emily."
"There's pancakes."
"Don't lie to me." She says now fully awake,
"No lie." She shoots up and grabs a pair of sweats off the floor of the tent and walks out. Two seconds later she walks back in takes off the sweats and lies back down on the bed facing me.
"You my friend, are a horrible person."
"I know. I'll make you a deal, if you can wait a couple of hours for everyone to get settled in, I'll make everyone pancakes."
"Settled in?"
"The building is finished." I say,
"Finished finished?" She asks,
"Yep, finished finished." I confirm,
"Five minutes."
"I'll be outside." I say smiling,
A few minutes later she steps out of the tent in a pair of jeans and a hoodie.
"Ready to pick our room? We get first pick." I tell her, she nods her head and follows me to the double doors of the massive building in front of us.
"We get the full tour first." I say, she smiles at me and grabs my hand as we walk into the elevator to get out of the lobby, which will now be the new meeting space. We stop at the first floor to find a whole floor designated to dining tables and the kitchen, a few pack members are already here cooking pancake for at least three hundred of us. David, the main builder who is showing us around points to a table on an elevated platform over looking the dining room, obviously our seats, a seat for both me and Jas and the rest I'm guessing for Jake, Ben, Riley and who ever else. The elevator doors close and open again on the next floor. Jasmine almost screams with excitement, this floor is the gaming room, filled with the latest of everything, a whole bookshelf for games, a pool table, a ping pong table and a whole arcade. I wonder how the hell we could afford this for just ten grand, I think one of the TVs would cost that much alone. Before Jas can go and look at it David presses the button for the third floor. The bathrooms, not every bedroom has a bathroom so we have a whole floor just for that, showers, baths, toilets. Jasmine pushes the button for David obliviously bored by this floor and he growls annoyed at her. The next floor is the lowest bedrooms, not very big, no bathrooms and the wardrobes are pretty small, there's around one hundred and fifty on this floor, the next one up is around the same only one hundred on it. Then for the next there's one hundred rooms with ten master bedrooms which do include bathrooms, me and Jas get the Alpha Suite which I chose the design for. I open the door and Jasmine looks at it in awe, it's nothing super special, plain grey walls, dark grey carpet. We go into the bedroom part and she takes it all in, the white walls and roof which is covered in the glow in the dark stars and a big bed in the middle of the far wall with two black nights stands and on the other side of the room the big walk in wardrobe, she flips down on the bed and looks up at the roof.
"It's perfect." She whispers and I let out a breath.
"I'm glad you like it." I say, I walk over to the bed and join her. We're silent for a while until Jas breaks it,
"Quick question."
"No." I already know what it is,
"Come on."
"No." Jas has been bugging me for days, she only wants one thing which I would be happy to do. She wants to adopt a kid from the orphanage, I would love to do that, if it wasn't the Devils spawn, Isabelle.
"Please." She begs,
"No."
"I know you already have a room for her." She says,
"How?" I ask,
"I have my ways, I love you."
"Yeah, okay." I say and get up off the bed, I grab her hand and lead her out of our room to the other side of the lounge and open the door, the door to the room which contained no one other than the young Isabelle.
"Alpha, Luna. Thank you for the very pink room." She says looking at the bright bed spread,
"Yeah, well you get what you ask for." I say still not making eye contact.
"Hey Is. You're mine now." Jas says creepily,
"Luna, we need to work on your language to others before it gets you on the sex offenders list."
"I agree." She says,
"Once again Alpha, thank you for the adoption."
"Stop, call us by our names. It's really annoying." I tell her.
"Okay Emily, can we get breakfast now. All of the others have been assigned their rooms."
"Why are you not all devil spawn anymore?" I ask,
"I didn't like you, but it's hard not to like you when you're legally my mother." Isabelle says as she sends me her evil smirk. She's got Jas wrapped around her little fingers, and she's going to make it hell for me.

--------------------

Sorry for the shit chapter. I haven't read through it or anything, so comment any mistakes you see, all that stuff.
-Anonymous-Anonymous