CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

This chapter has no relation to the previous and next chapter :)

Enjoy the mess-

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Hm hm hm..." the hum felt empty as it rang inside her throat , lips pursed together as she tried cleaning her apartment in the free time.

It's 10 PM , 2 hours before Christmas , which means the waiting time before celebrating the day in nerveracking silence of her pre warm apartment.

Kairi threw out the trash (not Oikawa) , jogging back inside her apartment quickly as she was only clad in black turtleneck baggy sweater , matching turquoise shorts , and a pair of leggings wrapping to her toes beneath.

She set aside her red shoes on the shoe rack , humming the same tune in loop before entirely getting bored of it.

Her gaze scanned the clean living room with no certain feelings , striding to the kitchen nonchalantly only because she felt hungry.

And lonely.

Duh , you don't have to repeat that..

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG!!!!!

Kairi reached to her phone on the counter , other hand filling her mug with hot water.The screen displayed a certain orange haired teammate's face and contact number.

"Hello, Shoyo?" Kairi turned down the volume, right in time when incoherent convos and noises erupted in the background , the shortie's voice booming right after.

"Kairi-chan!! Where are youu?" He exclaimed with a loudly forced voice , clearly trying to get heard in the middle of crowds.Kairi had to lower the volume with another scroll on her fingers."In my apartment , Shoyo.What's up?"

The phone seemed to be snatched on force , cue to the buzzing and brushing noises, extra Hinata's murmur of annoyance.

"My stress level apparently.Now come and help me babysit these dumbasses," Kei's voice at the end of the line croaked , almost making her scoff silently before sneering."What do i get though?"

A throat clearing cough emanated from the phone , making her furrow as how it sounded like he had prepared for this.

"I have a coupon to a matcha cafe and i think i'll consider tearing it up apart if you're not interested," she could her his smirk from the speaker.

"You think i'll sacrifice my worthy peaceful me time for that?" Kairi rolled her eyes , sighing as she stood up.

"...Where are you?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

And that's how Kairi ended up in a Night festival , which was held specially longer today in the mention of Christmas.

Kei were lucky to have that saved coupon in pocket , or else his childhood friend wouldn't be there helping him taking care of the dumbasses.

Kairi held this knowing gaze on her face : "i can add that stress level of yours , so keep the bad intentions away."