Chapter 27 : An Unwanted Bet

Kuu: I'M BACK!!!

HOW'S MY BELOVED READERS DOING?? OHOHO~~

I know you're all curious about the *cough*date stuff*cough* in the preview I added in last chapter , so let's just dive in the world of Haikyuu POC!!

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RING RING RING RI---

Tap.

"Ugh..it's morning.." I groaned, as I tried to got up from the lavender scented bed.The sunlight penetrates through the thin white curtain, while I forced myself to sit on the edge of the bed.

I rubbed my eyes , as something clicked in my head.

Today's a special day.

InterHigh.

I managed to stand up from the bed , before rummaging my wardrobe , and pulled a black and tosca tracksuit I wore together with Kaoru weeks ago.

I gathered my important stuffs : watch , wallet, kneepads, some medicine and bandages, energy jellies, energy drinks , volleyball notes , phone , earphones and the most important of all , matcha breads.(huehuehue)

I shove them all in a gymbag , and put on my socks before scurrying to wear my shoes.

I locked my apartment room , before dashing to the lift and pressing the lobby button 10 times in a second.

When the lift door opened , I blasted out of the building , and run to Karasuno.

In a few minutes , I arrived , and the others greeted me.

"Oh , Ohayo , Kairi-chan," The third years greeted me at intersections.

"Ohayo , Asahi-san, Sugawara-san, Daichi-san," I slightly bowed my head.

"Ah , hey , it's fine if we call you with first name , right?" Sugawara-san tilted his head.

"Yeah , it's fine," I replied.

"Ohayo Gozaimasu!!" A yell echoed from the club room's direction, and we looked up to see Shouyo and Kageyama , waving at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uwah.." I admired the building in front of me , a big SENDAI CITY GYMNASIUM written in front of it.

"You've never been here before , aren't you?" Sugawara-san chuckled.

"Well , never , actually," I mumbled.

"I thought you went to Nationals last year? You had been to Tokyo gymnasium , right? Isn't that place bigger?" Kei remarked.

"Yes , but still," I rolled my eyes."What's wrong with admiring a new building I never seen before?"

"Now I remember , Kairi-chan had been in Tokyo's Gymnasium before!!" Hinata cooed as he scooted next to me.

"Uh , yes," I shortly replied.

"Oh , Karasuno? They were once a great team , but not anymore,"

The whole team perked up at the mention , and they started to head to the announcement board next to the entrance , where two males are talking to each other.As we came closer , it became obvious that they were the ones who mentioned us.