Chapter 18 : Meet the other twin

"GO AWAY."

"Kairi-chan~~! RUDE! I just got here!"

"Kusokawa , don't disturb them!!"

"Iwa-chan!!Who's side are you on?!"

"Definitely not you,"

"Ne..ne...It's okay , Iwaizumi-san,"

"You don't know , boy , this Trash is a pain in the ass,"

"IwA cHAn!!!"

"Good night , sorry for the night commotion," Iwaizumi-san dragged Oikawa-san harshly by his collar , literally pulling the poor Oikawa along the pavements.

I sighed in frustation while he chuckled and invited himself in.The clone of mine who talked the first dialogue in the first chapter.

Wait what? What am I saying?

I shrugged it off as I led him to the lift and unlocked the door to my room.Kaoru mumbled in fascination , though he's the first one who checked the apartment with me a few months ago.

Yes , he is Izugami Kaoru , my twin.He had the same hair colour as mine , though people usually state that his hair was darker on the tips.

"What do you want?" I muttered , opening the fridge and trying to spot anything worth to drink.

I finally spotted a matcha latte powder, hiding behind a bottle of mayonnaise.

"Matcha latte.You already knew," he groaned, resting his neck on the sofa, cracking his knuckles and messaging his own arms.He grinned.

"You better watch your words.People would be offended to think you want them to get their asses of your house that once.Glad I knew your bad word use,"

"Well , You're not wrong , but you're not right either," I simply said."So , you're basically kicking their ass while asking them for drinks?"

"Um-hum,"

"Anyway , I'm quite suprised that you managed to keep this apartment clean, Kanee-san,"he frankly said , looking around the apartment.

"Kao, I will splash this hot matcha on your face," I threatened.But the male only chuckled , and started to laugh.

Unlike me , Kaoru is a person who laughed easily.He's handsome , sporty , smart , and nice , probably every women's dreamed Prince charming.While I , in the other hand , was a quiet person.Unless you want to discuss something important , I won't even glance at you.

"Why are you laughing?" I raised my eyebrows , and he calmed himself.

"You sure have a noisy friend there," he muffled his chuckle.

Confused??

ITD REWIND TIME~~

30 minutes before the commotion~

Oikawa's POV

"Iwa-chan , let's go out! It's Osaki already!" I whispered to Iwa-chan , who's heavy eyes threathened to closed any time soon.But the sleepy head flinched and straightened himself.

"OK , let's go," he grumbled , picking his gymback and stomped outside.I followed him , and we were going to go to the familiar street we often passed before entering our house residence.

I yawned and looked around , only to find the boy , still with blue dark blazer , green ties with black and white stripes , blue dark trousers , brown shoes, and green sweatband on his left wrist , roaming around the direction plank in the corner of the Osaki train station.