Chapter 16 : Dinner with Crows and Secrets..

" Uh... I'm hungry..." Hinata complained , grasping on his shirt, lazily walking out from the van.We stopped by on a supermarket because the boys need to use the public toilet and some boys want to buy stuffs.

"Me too.." Yamaguchi mumbled , embarrassed after the loud grumble from his stomach a few moments ago in the van , which made the hyper duo laughed and scolded by Coach Ukai for waking almost half of the team.

"Why don't we eat out then?" Yamaguchi proposed.The whole team nodded in agreement and soon started to chat about their favorite food.

What's the relation? I don't understand these dorks.

I went out from the van , and bowed to Daichi-san.

"Thank you for inviting me to play,and sorry for making a commotion," I politely said.He stuttered and hold my shoulder."I-I'm the one who should apologizing , Kairi-chan...about your sprained knee..".

Sprained knee? Well , Sugawara,Hinata , and Kei agreed to cover the fact about my knee , and told everybody that it was just sprained.Sprains are usually healed after 2 or 3 days , and it's not a big deal.

"It's Ok , I sprained my joints all the time," I comforted him , which was clearly guilty." Ah..I just remember..you're..Senjigahara's Ace..You just been through a lot," he sweatdropped.

"But I didn't expect that.I always buy sports magazines , but I never found you there," he scratched his nape.I looked away , for a second , and then concluded.

"That makes sense.I would never appear in a male sports magazines," I said.The dark brownish iris widen and soon , a laugh escaped his lips.

"Oh god , I forgot that I always bought  male sport magazines.So that's why,".Sugawara-san and Asahi-san chuckled , while the others scream for dinner like a spoiled child,and unfortunately for Coach Ukai , they sue him to pay for the dinner.

"Guhh...whatever.Where is the nearest food stall?" He turned to Takeda-sensei for clue.

"Stall??! Let's eat in a restautant or a dinner house.I'm hungryyyyyy..." Nishinoya-san frowned , followed by Hinata-san and Tanaka-san.

"Yamaguchi , who's been hungry for almost an hour , kept behaving.Aren't you all a bit spoiled??" I tilted my head , a bit confused of those highschoolers acts.

The three of them jolted and froze on the spot , and mumbled in unison.

"A..ahaha...gomen.."

And then , the saltpole intervened.

"Aww.. Look at them , being a childish highschoolers , even more childish than a middleschooler," he said , and smirked.

The frozen trio roared and jumped to scratch his face,while the male which Daichi-san called Ennoshita-san pulled the back of their collar before their feet can leave the floor.

"She's right.Look , she's even more mature than all of you," he simply said.The three boys sweatdropped , and he let them go.

"Okay , how about.. This place?" Takeda-sensei showed them his phone.

Wait.

WHAT.

THE FUCK.

The ramen house label on his phone successfully sent shivers through my spine and my body froze.I feel the blood drained from my face , and I feel so pale.

"What's wrong , Kairi-chan?" Hinata approached and waved his hands in front of my face.

I snapped my mind and replied."Uh..nothing..." I stuttered.