Chapter 38 : Genius , no?

"How are you so bound out about this? Do you enjoy free shelter and food so much?" Kairi deadpanned , settling down on her spinning chair in her apartment living room with a sip of hot matcha latte.

Oikawa whined as he sat down crosslegged on the tatami floor , enjoying the warmth he desired after the long way from the ramen house."I'm just trying to hang out with you!"

Kairi restrained from rolling her eyes , the fact that he's older and she had roasted him enough that day struck her quick enough not to send another remark.

"What's the good hanging with me though?" Kairi sipped back on her latte , gaze scanning her room in case she forgot to hide something innapropriate."I'm just a first year former Ace.A female even , not even close to your volleyball life,"

Yet , she could sense a bitter tone laced statement rolling out of the third year's mouth as he leaned to the side of her bed.

" Fun fact , will you believe me if i tell you that Tobio-chan and you resemble each other?" He smiled.For a fun fact , the glint in his eyes didn't reflect any fun.

Oikawa knew she understood well what he meant when she set her mug aside on her desk and faced him entirely.

Not the kind of hanging out Oikawa wanted ,

also not the kind of hanging out Kairi expected.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
🦋 P.O.C.🦋
🍵 Chapter 38 : Genius , no? 🍵
🐦

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"I never knew a kuudere could be so easy to read.."

Uo deadpanned as the four of them , once again , sat across each other at the back yard enjoying the first break.Tohru and Hana peacefully munched on their lunch , enjoying the gentle breeze of the mid Summer to Autumn season.

"I mean ," Hana stole a glimpse on Kairi , who ate her matcha bread calmly with her usual poker face but surrounded by floating warm flowers."She's radiating Tohru's wave right now,"

Tohru let out a heartily laugh while the blessed three sighed contentedly under the warm soothing atmosphere.

"I made up with the team," Kairi simply told--biting another piece of her bread , enjoying the blissful matcha creme melting in her mouth.Uo waved her hand around with an unexpected laugh.

"Everybody would have guessed that! That means , my advice yesterday worked well , right?" Uo nudged Kairi's ribs , earning a sour deadpan expression from the younger.Uo popped an irk mark.

"Ey!"

"Uum, Izu-chan," Tohru called the albino girl out of her glare--pointing out to a fidgeting third year by the other side of the yard.But by how people see it , the third year looked like he just murdered a person and waited there to decide which student to kill next.