Chapter 24 : A deal

Kuu: HA!! You've been tricked!! It's not a chapter , it's a hiatus announceme--//slapped*

Kai: *let out menacing aura* It's not time to joke around.

Kuu: I-I'm just k-kidding , don't worry! It's a REAL new chapter :"3

Anyway , don't touch the music now( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

********************************

"Ughaahh!!"

Hinata pulled away from his yellow bottle water , after gulping a lot amount of fresh water.

"That was great!!" He cooed , the others agreeing even though no one made a sound.

The second set had ended as Karasuno's victory , but it's no time to celebrate , because I have learned from when my english teacher pointed me to read out loud a passa--Wait , we're getting off topic here.

"We're going to win the third set , you got it?" Daichi-san yelled , and the team replied with a loud 'Osu'.

I , however , stayed silent.I felt guilty all of sudden.

They had a hard match and a waste of time to practice for InterHigh because of me...I should have gone to Shiratoriza---

I stared at the gym floor longer , before looking up at a girl with black t-shirt , a big 'Haha what are mornings' printed in front of it , with purple stripy shorts , big dark blue BOSE headphones , and messy bun hairstyle, who smiled annoyingly while tapping her cracked phone screen playfully.

"Kuu,"

"Hm? Hey , you're not supposed to-"

"STOP USING MEMES"

"Why? I'm the author,"the girl hissed."And this is my story,"

A menacing aura surrounded the albino girl , who's staring holes at the now flinching author.

"You better be serious at publishing your chapters.There are lots of people out there-"

"Okay , okay! I get it sorry!!" The bun style haired girl shrieked as she zipped back the screen and focused on making her 24th chapter of her first made story.

"Mosshead , why would you glare at the ball cart?" The irritating blond slumped himself next to me.

"None of your bussiness," she hissed.

The male stared at me before staring at the gym walls.

"You don't have anything to say?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? What?"

He scoffed.

"You don't have anything to say to the person who fought for your sake?" He averted his gaze somewhere else.

"..oh,"

I hesitant at first , but then I stand up , and for once , I felt nervous.Kei raised an eyebrow.

"M-Minna,"