Chapter 17 : Memories~~

"God , I was worried...You haven't called me for almost two weeks!!" A worried soft voice scolded me by the phone.I sweatdropped at the familiar voice and replied.

"Gomen ne..I have some things to settle..." I stuttered , thinking of an excuse.

"Have you met him yet?"

My eyes widen at the question , staring at the floor blankly.

"Kairi , I asked you , did you meet him?" She recalled.I promptly asked.

"W-who??"

"The mailman I sent to you," she murmured.I pulled my face away from my phone and let out a sigh of relief.

I thought she asked about Kei.

"Kairi , did you just sighed?"
"No."
"You found something interesting?"
"Nah."
"You found someone interesting?"
"Hmm..maybe."
"You meet--Wait what?? Who??"

I gulped , regretted the answer I gave her.Now I have to explain anything.

Or maybe not.

"Shortly , I met Karasuno's boys volleyball team...in a morning jog...and I watched them play , and two of them were a very good set of setter and middle blocker......their speciality is a minus tempo quick , and i'm really really want to do that too," I explained as I remembered how Takeda-sensei told me that both of them were enemies on court in middleschool.

"Oh wow....have you decided?"

"Hm?"

"Your club.I told you not to join the girls volleyball team or other sport clubs.You hear me?" She scolded , and I can feel her wiggling her fingers in front of me.

"Maybe...i'll become their manager," I whispered to myself , remembered about Shimizu-san.

I can be a help for boys team without playing..!

"Ooh...You want to help them with your GODDESS EYES instead?" She asked , and I groaned.

That nickname , was the one Mari gave me.We've been friends since I moved to Tokyo to Shinogami elementary school , until now.So let's say.....it's been 6 years.She called me once because of my analysis skill , but then it spreads and everybody called me that.

" Probably ," I shortly replied."I have to cook breakfast.Bye , mom.Love you," I promptly ended the call and threw it to the bed.I walked to kitchen, pulled out an egg whisker , a bowl , two packets of instant noodles, salt , and pepper.

~~~~

"Itadakimasu," I mumbled to myself , grabbed a pair of metal chopsticks and blew the noodles.I enjoyed my poached egg and medium spicy noodles , as I pulled a paper and a pen , and started to design a table pattern paper , and focused on the names I wrote on.

"Good," I whispered to myself , sliding my desk shelf open and threw the paper carelessly inside.I stretched my arms and legs , kicked the wall and let my wheeled office chair glided from my desk to the bed , bumped smoothly with the edge of the bed , and I rolled myself to the comfy black and blue striped cotton material sheet.A refreshing lavender scent made it's way to my nose , and soon my nose couldn't stop sniffing.

I felt the heavy pressure on my eyes , but I forced myself awake.

It's still 06.30.I can't just take a nap.I'll be late for the train.

Recently , Shikuro , has been working more often , and Omeshiba-san decided to give me a permanent shift , probably will change when I attend the highschool trial.Shikuro's school is near the ramen house , he often visits the ramen house and helped a bit before he went out to college.His college class started at 10.30 , so my shift begins at 11.00 until 17.00. Shikuro will help Omeshiba-san again after my shift , probably until the closed hour , 20.00.