Chapter 32 : The return of Senjigahara's cold beast

"Dammit..!"

Kae's scowl made Kokona blew her bangs away in boredom , eyes floating around the gym alertly.

Her eyes soon returned to the hazelnut locks of he girl next to her , whom she had listened to for minutes.

All her rambles about her "annoying ass" childhood friend that coincidentally applied to the same highschool as their captain.

They are currently leaning to the railing of the upper bleachers, waiting patiently for any sign of the unusual pigmented girl that could appear anywhere in the big building.

Except for Kae , who's regretting the way she replied the sarcasm her childhood friend sent her and pulled her already smooth hair in anger.

Lips pursed into a thin line , sucking air roughly and exhaling quickly , with eyes closed tightly , brain spinning around , filled with sarcastic replies she should have come up with.

"Tsukishima Kei , eh," Kokona murmured unamused with hands fishing out her phone form her pocket."Sounds just like Kenjiro,"

"Shut up!" Kae screeched and punched the railings halfheartedly , mainly because she's afraid to hurt her knuckles,  although she did really want to express her anger.

A long sigh ended all her incoherent noises , and her eyes gazed into the court.

"I thought i would never met him again.." Kae rubbed her forehead with an uneasy look.

Kokona threw her phone inside her pocket again , eyes setting down on the court and on the highschool boys , waiting for another blabbering from the shorter girl , but it never came.

Rare.

Kokona thought to herself.

"So after he revealed himself , he 'politely' asked you to fuck off? Wow. Okay," Kokona shrugged her shoulders and walked towards their little petite first year , who sat not far away from them , knowing that Kae will start her ramblings again as soon as she mentioned that.

"GODDAMN COCONUT HEAD , STOP REMINDING ME!!!"

The petite first year flinched slightly at the booming voice , before settling down again and scratched her chin with an awkward smile.

Her ocean blue eyes shifted to Kokona's tawny coloured orbs , that gazed down on hers.

"Shirabu-senpai?"

Kokona smiled down at her.Different from any responses she gave Kae , she's unexpectedly caring and understanding to other senpais and kouhais , and to her douhais.

Exception , Mari.

"You sure have observant eyes , Takoyashi," Kokona tapped on her shoulders gently with a soft gaze , and the girl smiled wider.

"Hai , Arigato , Shirabu - senpai.But we failed to get her," her invicible squirrel ears drooped and her eyes gazed on the ground in guilt.

Kokona stared at her for a minute without any response.

"S-Shirabu-senpai?"

Her hands finally moved to cover her face , her body trembles while if you feel her in spiritual level , you could hear her internal screaming.

THANK GOD FOR ALL OF THE CUTE FIRST YEARS WE GOT THIS YEAR-

"Shirabu....senpai?? Hello??" Tako raised an eyebrow.

"It's nothing.Uh..you've helped us much , at least now we know that she's truly here," Kokona smiled sheepishly with hands flailed in order to comfort the first year manager.