《Filler ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)》

Kuu: Its my fucking birthday!!!!!
*it's actually yesterday -_-*

SO HERE YOU GO , AN INNOCENT CHAPTER FOR ALL DIRTY MINDED
READERS TO PURE YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS~~

Kai: Kuu..... *glared from the screen*

Kuu: Eeeek!!!

*This chapter has no relation with the last updated chapter*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohayo," Asahi's voice emanated from the entrance of the rented gym, which the team had booked for today , Sunday.He blinked in confusion as his teammates turned swiftly to him , and dropped their expecting smiles."What happened?"

Daichi sighed as he tapped on his phone.

"Kairi hasn't come yet," he explained."And more , she has never been late before."

"Yeah! Asahi-San has always been the latest one!" Nishinoya added the salt to the wound , an invincible arrow stab through the glass hearted third year , who soon grasped on his shirt with a pained expression.

"Is she sick?" Sugawara scratched his cheek as he turned to Tsukishima , who only shrugged his shoulders as a response though he also felt worried.

Not that he'll admit it tho.

"Does anybody have her contact?" Daichi looked around his teammates , earning some 'nope' and 'unfortunately no's from them.

"I do," Tsukishima sighed reluctantly  as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and pressed a contact named 'Pathetic Mosshead'.

A sound of roaring dinosaurs filled the gym , making everybody froze at the unusual ringtone.

The owner of the phone pressed the mute button real quick before turning to his teammates slowly.

Light covered his glasses , while a gloomy aura surrounded him.

"......None of us hear that.Okay,"

The team tried to stiffle their laughs as Tsukishima turned back to his phone and sighed in relief as the person on the other side of the call picked it up.

"Hello,"

"Oi.Did you forgot today's practice?" Tsukishima hissed out loud, almost making the hyper second years jumped on him in annoyance for hissing at their precious kouhai.

"I remember..But sorry.I-I think I'm sick.You guy can practice.Don't mind me,"

"Oh? Fine," Tsukishima replied shortly before pressing the end call button.

"The hell is that?! Try to be nice to sick person for once would you!" Tanaka let out his intimidating aura , but the blondie won't even flinch.

"She's hiding something," Tsukishima concluded out loud , while the others raised their eyebrows.

"Kairi's hardly ever get sick.And she was fine yesterday."he added."Plus , when she lies , she often stutters,"

Hinata pouted as he heard the conclusion.

"How come did you know all of that??"

That comes out as a whisper , yet the blondie smirked as he heard that.