Chapter 19 : White Crows , and their Knights

" JUST LIKE OLD DAYS "

************************************

"Seriously?!? You've gotta be kidding me..!" Kinoshita-san whisper-yelled to Narita-san on the bench , but I clearly heard them , due to my position at the back row.

Eveybody's sweating hard , except the two shorties , and Kaoru.I was sweating too.

The main score quite amusing , for everybody.My team is on the lead , 17-9.

"Shit...They really, are on the National level," Hinata beamed in sparkles , and Kaoru chuckled at the compliment.

"Thank you," he replied shortly.Both of them are on vanguard , while I am on the back row , together with Noya-san and Ennoshita-san.

Kaoru , Sugawara-san , and Yamaguchi-san is on vanguard.

Asahi-san served , and Noya-san received.

"Cover!"

"Nice receive!"

Kaoru ran below the ball , preparing his hand in his head , eyeing the ball.Sugawara-san ran and jumped , and slammed the ball to the court over the net.

"Nice kill!"

"Nice toss , Kaoru!"

"Hai!"

Nothing's special , since Kaoru warned me about behaving myself in court , due to my knee problem.

"Nee-san!!"

I snapped my mind back to reality , right when Kaoru received a serve and toss it to Sugawara-san , and the ball become a slow motion in my eyes , and took a side glance at the jumping Kaoru.

But then , everything was so fast.

BAM!

The ball rolled to the wall on Daichi-san's side , and Kaoru turned to me with a rather confused face.

"Kanee-san, i acted as a decoy , not a spiker," he grunted."The ball was yours," he added.

"Nah , not in mood.Anyway, you scored right?" I rolled my eyes, and he shrugged it off.

"Role switch..."

"Hm?" I and Kaoru both turned to the voice.

"The twins role switch attack!!!" Tanaka-san and Noya-san screamed , but the third years also beamed in suprise.Yes , I tossed the ball in minus tempo to Kaoru.I thought he ordered me to toss to him. WELP :/

But on the other side of the net , Kageyama-san is giving me a shocked face.

Now , we've got 19 - 9.

************************************

"What..?"

That was the only word came out your mouth.Sugawara-san looked uneasy, guilt drawed all over him.

"Sorry , Kairi-chan...it's for your sake," he excused, patting my shoulder.Kaoru sighed and lightly smacked my back.

The set back then ended in victory of my team, with the score 25 - 15.But then , I felt my knee cramped and he noticed.Sugawara-san.He finally ordered everybody to stop by a set and did some dive drills first.

"Kanee-san , are you still roaming around the court since you lived alone?" He raised an eyebrow , investigating my face to find nothing , of course , because i'm an emotionless person.Technically.

• 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 • || [ ᴴᵃⁱᵏʸᵘᵘ ˣ ᴷᵘᵘᵈᵉʳᵉ OC]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें