Chapter 37 : Forgotten Bet

It's like her entire problems dissapeared.

The problem boulders on her back and shoulders rolled off , giving off freedom and fresh air for her head.

Karasuno is her third family.

It'll actually be a nice day for her if...

If she didn't make any bet with a certain annoying person.

"Oh shut up!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

🥀P.O.C.🥀
《Chapter 37 : Forgotten Bet》
----------------------------------------------------

The noises of pressures and gravity on the court squeaked loud , enough for outsiders to hear it.

And if you maintain the distance , you'll hear the member of men's volleyball club heavy breaths.

And when i said heavy breaths , they really went off in anything , cue the entire court also covered in sweats.

Also, if you peak through the small ventilation , you can see the main players at the court and the remaining players resting on the sides.

The tension in the air's pretty sickening,  every dissapointment over their loss a few days ago truly brought such motivation to the boys.

Izugami Kairi is a 14 years old acceleration student from Senjigahara Middle School , and now becomes the official Karasuno Highschool student and boys Volleyball Team Assistant coach.

Why trusting such a young girl as an assitant Coach?

Here's some information our goddamn stupid author forgot to tell beforehand.

• She is the daughter of Izugami Kanori (used to be Udai Kanori) , a former professional volleyball player,  and the brother of Udai Tenma , the small giant whose career only stopped at Highschool.

• Now , Izugami Kanori's known as the National  Volleyball Men Team Coach.

• Kairi herself wasn't really the most talented at volleyball compared to her siblings.

• Her academic achievements, athletic abilities , and volleyball abilities , are all thanks to Izugami Kanori's hard strict teaching since Kairi was 10.

•But there's a talent which she never got taught for but just passed down by the blood of her father...

"Keep up the good work , Please try to intimidate with a cross shot next time when that happens...!" Kairi yelled with almost sore throat that evening , Ukai inspecting behind her.

Tanaka silently noted that in his head.

"Nishinoya-san , good posture!!"  Kairi yelled again , her eyes followed the ball without any time to blink.

So this is how coaching feels like.I need to drink honey after i got home...

"Hell yeah!!" Noya-san replied as he bumped up a ball perfectly.

The ball was up , and Kageyama straight up set under the ball.

He's trying to do a quick with Shoyo again..?