𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15 : 𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙚

I walked to the court , while Tanaka-san walked out from the court patted me on the shoulder.I nodded , continued to walk towards Daichi-san." You're changing with Tanaka, so now you're on the back row," he said , pointed to the back row , between Asahi-san and Kei.He smirked , and I replied back with another smirk.I took a glance on Yamaguchi , who looked at me dumbfounded from what I said before.

************

"My position is....former libero , setter, and.."

"..ACE."

************

Am I being too show off?Nope.Just being honest.

I caught the ball Asahi-san bounced to me, and prepared behind the line.

Kenma's on vanguard , the bedhair's vanguard too, the libero's on the back row , on the left side.I need to bend the ball to the right side back row.

I looked to coaches benchs, and received a laugh from Nekomata-san."No need to hold back , Kairi !! I know you planned on holding back , right?" he chuckled.I sighed , and bounced the ball to the floor.I spinned it on my hands, and walked backwards to the corner right.I started to throw the ball on the air , run , and jumped a bit higher than when I practiced with Karasuno, and slammed the ball with a spin.

With my left hand.

BOOM!!

BDUMP!!

Two sounds?

I lifted my head once I landed , and the ball bounced back to Karasuno's side , and caught by Asahi-san , next to me."Eh? Did I hit the net?Where did I spike to?" I whispered to Asahi-san , feeling all eyes on me.The gym's in silence.

Don't tell me I ruined my first serve against Nekoma!

"No , Kairi-chan , you slammed the ball too hard ,it bounced from the floor to the metal railings on the second floor and it bounced back," he said , sweatdropped.I exhaled.I thought I failed my first serve.

"Cool as always , Kairi-chan!!" Nishinoya-san gave me a thumbs up.Tanaka-san did the same , while Daichi-san told me about reducing the power or else i'll broke the gym floor."You used your left hand?" Kei asked, no bothering to even looked at me."My right hand's a bit sore," I mumbled."Don't get hurt before a match , idiot.You're troubling us." he scowled.A vein popped on my forehead."Who's sleeping on someone's arm for almost the whole 2 hours?" I grumbled."Now you say that this is my fault?" he glared at me.I was just going to reply him , but I remembered about the match , and took a ball.I'm serving again.I failed to bent the ball on the first try.Thank God it was in.I really need to bend it properly this time.

"Pft...Run out of sarcasm materials? Poor-"

"Tsukishima."

"....Hai."

11 - 13

Karasuno - Nekoma

I spinned the ball again , Nekoma boys looked so prepared.Looks like Nekomata-san have revealed my identity.I really have to play seriously here.

I threw the ball on the air , spinning it to the right , jumped on the air , and hit it a bit slower.I reduced the power , so the ball can bend properly , but still fast enough so they can't react to receive it.

"Jump float!" the mocha haired libero shouted , and the blond baldie moved to the middle of the court , trying to receive it.Please , bend, please..

FWIP--

DOOMP.

I sighed as the ball rolled to the back of Nekoma's court.Right after the blond baldie from Nekoma which was actually on the right moved to the middle , and the libero was on the left side , the ball bent to the right just when the blond baldie prepared his arms in front of his body.The libero reacted quite fast , he ran behind the blond baldie and tried to dive , but still to far.