𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13 : 𝙏𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙥

"Hmm?Why?" Tendou-san raised an eyebrow , his grip on me had loosen up."Shiratorizawa , right?" Kenjirou put his drink on the table."You'll be a good help to the girls volleyball team," he added.

"Sorry?" I asked him as I pointed to my right knee."Did I never mention this before or you just an old hag who forgots everything?" I rolled my eyes , as he flinch.

"I just remmembered..." he turned his gaze away."So , you attend Shiratorizawa?" Ohira-san asked.I shaked my head."No , I went to Karasuno." I mumbled.

"Oh...Uncle Kanouri told you to?" Kenjirou responded , not looking so interested."NANIIII???YOU WENT TO KARASUNOOO??" the satan boy jumped a few meters away , acting dramatically."Tendou , that's too far." Semi commented , literally sweatdropped.A stream of anime tears flow from Tendou's eyes."But Kai-Chann...I want to be with you.."

"No shit , Tendou-san," I smacked his hands before he could reach me , and hurried to the exit of the sushi house."Goodbye , all." I greeted to them for the last time.As soon as I walked out from the sushi house , I can hear the sound of Tendou screaming in tears , and earned a smack from someone.

The sushi's delicious , but I must aware that they might go there anytime.I thought Shiratorizawa Academy's far from here..I can't meet Kouri in person again!

I soon arrived at my apartment.I unlocked the door and turned on the lights , locked the door behind me and changed into a home shirt and shorts.I grabbed my handphone and my headphone , plugged them and tapped on my nightcore playlist , and lay myself down.

Nekoma , huh? So i'll see that gameboy and Nekomata coach again....It's been a long time..

Nekomata-san is an old rival of Ikkei Ukai-san , the ex-coach of Karasuno boys team , my father's and little giant's coach.My father brought me to meet Nekomata-san when I'm still a toddler , and I went to a week of volleyball training camp with Nekomata-san.

I feel sleepy , which is rare at this hours , and turned off my music , set the alarm and turned off the lights.

--------------

RUNG!RUNG!RUNGGG!!!

I groaned and tried to smack my hand on the alarm but ended up hitting the table next to my bed, causing the vibrating alarm to stumble and fall on my face.

"Damn it," I cursed both to myself and to the alarm.

I slammed the alarm back to the top of the table and got up , grabbed my towel , and rushed to the bathroom.I take a bath and grabbed a dark blue shirt , black sport jacket with a lot of pockets , a black underknee sport pants , and a black gym bag , which I already prepared.I brought a pair of kneepads , in case.

I brought a pair of kneepads , in case

[It's my first digital art!!]

I prepared my sneakers near the door, and looked at my watch. 07.15 , i need around 10 minutes to walk to Karasuno , and they depart at...they depart at....