𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14 : 𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙮

"Send me a toss,"

"That goes without saying."

You can do it , Hinata-san.

------

The ball landed on Kageyama's palm , directed fastly to Hinata.The ball passed through my sight , and it revealed Hinata-san's face after it.But the view succesfully jolting my eyes out.Hinata-san is looking at the ball?But he trusted Kageyama all this time!!

Hinata-san failed to spike , and Coach Ukai panicly called for a time out.

"Kageyama , give him a softer toss.Not the usual direct delivery," he repeats."Indirect delivery?" Kageyama tilted his head."Instead of the usual fast toss on a straight trajectory, it's a slightly floating kind of toss," I explained , as all heads turned to me." I realize it might be hard to suddenly change tack , but.." he continued, hesitant for Kageyama's response."okay," kageyama answered.

They soon dismissed and Takeda sensei asked."Why did you changed the toss?"."To give Hinata an advantage in the air," coach Ukai explained , his gaze locked with Nekomata-san's.I followed his gaze , locked with the hazel orbs I used to stare at in my childhood , looking at me with suprise.

"Kairi?" The old man mumbled , his eyes getting wider , and his jaw dropped.How could that old man's eyes missed this tosca coloured hair for more that an hour?I've been running everywhere and he didn't even realize...

If I rememmber clearly , I also hear some whispers from the boys about is it okay for highschool girls to colour their hair in a bright colour and came into a conclusion that they were talking about me.Well , they made two mistakes.First , I am an albino creature , and two, i'm a damn middleschool student, dorks.

I looked around and grinned , to get replied by a wider grin from the old man.

My gaze turned back to the court , staring at the players.Hinata keep missing the ball , it always ended up landed next to Hinata or blocked , but landed on Karasuno's side too.It's time for break , and Hinata apologized to everyone."Don't feel down , Hinata.You just need more time for development," I mumbled to myself in hope.

"We'll make up for the lost points," Asahi-san replied calmly.

"Although you might get switched, if you keep blowing it." Kei added ,popping out from nowhere.Saltpole , stop being a fucking saltass.

Oops I forgot , you can't change salt into sugar.Not even changing them from salty to bland.

Daichi-san tapped Kei on the shoulder , making him flinch and looked away uneasily, as Daichi-san gave us a speech.

"If you're learning something , then give it all you got.You're alone when you jump, but remember that we're all behind you,". Hinata gasps in amusement , and I gave him a smile.But as soon as I did that , Hinata's face pumped red as tomato and blew out smokes.The freckles boy and Kageyama who stand near him jumped back with reflexes , as the others scream in fear.

I should have not do that.

"HINATA BLEW A FUSE!!"

"Medic..."

"What happened??!!"

"Call Kuu-chan!!"

"WHO IS THAT?!"

"ITS AUTHOR CHAN!"

"CAN SHE HELP US??"

"Breaking 4th wall aren't allowed here,"

"Fourth wall?What is that?"

I sweatdropped.I walked to him , and tapped his shoulder , enough to make him notice me , turned to me like a robot.