𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5 : 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

*I do not own Haikyuu!

Hinata's POV

Ugh..where am I...My head's dizzy...Did my head get knocked by volleyball again?

"Hinata?Hinata!!" someone panickly called my name.

"Suga..wara san?"I asked.Yes , I can see Sugawara san's greyish hair , the evening sun showered him and shadowing me.

"Oh thank god...you even blew a fuse!I'm sorry....But are you really,really that happy to see something about "The Little Giant"??"he asked.
My eyes widen and I rememmbered the blog Sugawara san show me.

"I..was just happy and excited to know that I just met a top second girl ace and the niece of little giant..i'll drag her here sometimes..to play with us!!"I jumped from the bed , but Sugawara san hold my wrist."Wait a minute, hinata." Sugawara san said with a rather worried face.The worried mom face Sugawara san usually show if we keep fighting and Daichi san started to let out a scary aura.

"Why is it , Sugawara san?" I asked slowly , trying to figure out what kind of bad news Sugawara san's gonna say.

"Look here , Hinata ," Sugawara san said as he showed the numbers on the right corner of the blog."25 November....wait.One...year...ago?"I slowly read the date.

"Yes , it's one year ago.She was famous a year ago.But then ,"sugawara san said as he swiped the screen and showed a blog:

"The Poor Albino Crow lost it's feathers"

The end for Senjigahara middleschool~~

The great Izugami Kouri graduated , the Izugami Kairi get injured and Senjigahara lost the Winter Interhigh~~

The remaining of Izugami Kaoru and Kaeru in Senjigahara~~
Will the Izugamis be able to rise again??

I let out a gasp, and soon my eyes traveled to the right corner of the blog.

24 January 20xx

This year..?

Lost the winter Interhigh...

Get injured..

"You see now...I don't think we should asked her...We don't know how she feels.."Sugawara san looked down.

"Don't worry , I'll ask her softly.She'll understand.If she don't want to , she'll decline.If she still wants to play , even with the injuries she had got, she's think about it.." I said.

Sugawara's POV

".....You are really a sunshine boy , Hinata ," I said as I smiled , my eyes still amazed by how I can see determination in his eyes , sparkling with hope and positive energy.

"Ehh..Eto??"hinata tilted his head, to my way.

"Nothing.Let's go back, it's time to go home.I'll tell the others too."I stand up , taking my bag with me.

"Eehhh?Go home?Why??We have practi--" hinata stopped when he realized that the sky was no longer bright by sunshine.

He froze.

"Hi..hinata , you're Ok?" I asked , get ready if hinata blew a fuse again or fall flat on his face.

"Suga....san...how long have I fainted..." he asked with a terrified look.I only chuckled and answered," three hours.".

"GUWAHHHHH!!!I MISSED THE PRACTICE..!!!!!"

"HINATA CALM DOWN IT'S NIGHT ALREADY--"

"*HIGH PITCHED SCREECHES*"