𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10 : 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣~𝙏𝙤𝙨𝙘𝙖

Kageyama's POV

She... Just did the same toss..as I did..That toss was directed straight to Sugawara-san's palm..

SHE'S NOT AN ORDINARY VOLLEYBALL PLAYER.

I walked to the girl who just picked a ball , and stopped in front of her.

"What?" The girl asked to me."Who are you?" I stared at her , trying to asked softly but ended up glaring istead.I can see her flinch a little and answered,"I've told you before ,haven't I? I'm actually a middleschool ACE , i'm graduating early because of acceleration class , i'm going to enter highschool in a month.For Hinata had spilled my name , I suppose you'll all guess my name.If I win," she sighed at me.

"You're not an ordinary player, am I right?" I'm getting closer to her , grabbing the volleyball she had in the hands."I see that toss.You are tossing the ball straight to Sugawara-san's hands , it was just like mine!" I pressed to the last part , and accidentally bit my tongue.(ouch)

"Huh..?" She let out a confused face.Her hair flew as the wind blowed , and her eyes catch a glimpse at my hands , covering my mouth.

"You..bit your tongue?" She sweatdropped , earning a 'tsk' from me , annoyed because it stopped me from asking all questions in my minds.She turned away to take something , and faced me a few seconds later , holding a waterbottle in front of my face.I doubted for a few moments , then grabbed the bottle as she tried to say something , but I quickly opened the bottle and drinked all inside the bottle , so I won't hear her teasing me about me biting my own tongue.But nothing happened , she looked at me with a little scowl on her face , as she pointed at the bottle I was drinking and mumbled."What?" I frowned at her , as I drink again, looking at her , trying to say again , a bit louder.

"That's my bottle."

A simple sentence , making me choked and burst the water in my mouth , and luckily turned away so I won't be teased about bursting water out from my mouth to a girl.

"Your WHAT??!" I shouted at the same way I called Hinata Dumbass."I said , my bottle.I'm just offering mine because I don't know which one is yours," she explained , offered a sheet of tissue she grabbed from Yamaguchi , which heard all I say and sweatdropped."Why didn't you say?" I grabbed the tissue and wiped my mouth carelessly."I told you , but you cut my words away," she said as I can feel her annoyed tone.

Guh..That was my first...

"What?" The girl looked at me in the eye , clearly annoyed at me."N..nothing!" I shouted and close my eyes as I walked away to my waterbottle , drank almost all of it.

I said what's on my thought , I better not let it happen next time.

"Huft..I should have told you to not touching the tip , but you're such an unmannered greedy ," she frowned , and take back her ball , and throw it to the nearest volleyball cart."Actually." She suddenly slide to my side , whispering , and I caught her words , before she left me dumbfounded but also feel excited.I can only see from far away how she approaches Daichi-san to gained everyone's attention to announce them to focus back on the match.

Her words still echoed on my head , 'excited' and 'interested' can't describe myself right now.

Two minutes before-->>
"I may be an Ace , but I was a former setter and libero , and I can do what people do in a few times.I admire your toss , Kageyama-san.I..." she held my shoulder and whispered a little quieter , as I feel a sentence escaped her lips."..look forward to our match.Now, or later.Soon.Kageyama Tobio-san,".

Sugawara's POV

I locked my eyes with the ball , I swing my hands, and realized how accurate that toss was and I knew.I'm not hitting a passing ball.The ball's approaching my hands, and soon , I feel my hand slammed the ball , and it make me froze for a second, until I realized that I just spiked a ball , as a setter , and I gasps at my hands, stared at them like I just won a billion yen lottery on my hands.The others approached me.