𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9 : 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨

Kairi : .. I thought you say that you'll update at weekend only , because of the tests that comes piling up this week.

Author: oh shut up , I did this in the middle of the exam because we did the exam in our own gadget , and voila!

Kairi : ...

-----------------

Kairi's POV

The game went smoothly , and now , each teams had reached around 20s.It's been 15 minutes since the death glare Tsukishima sent me , and I can feel my body heat raised.

I do really really want to play.I want to be on the court.NOW.

BUMP!!

And this is it , one of the abilities of Karasuno I was curious about.I saw the sunshine boi and blueberry boi landed on the ground , doing high five , though the ravenette was kinda stiff.

HINATA AND KAGEYAMA SAN'S CRAZY QUICKS.

Hinata- san , whose height only around 163cm , surpassed people's expectation with an amazing jumping ability that you can rarely see

Hinata- san , whose height only around 163cm , surpassed people's expectation with an amazing jumping ability that you can rarely see.It looks like he was flying.But his weakness is , he's unexperinced.He seems like an energetic person, because of his stamina and such , but he lack techniques.It seems like the only thing he knows about scoring points are spiking the ball roughly to the enemy's court.While in the other hands, Kageyama san , is an experienced person, and yes , he's a talented person,But he had a little hard time at teamworks, and his tosses are kinda impossible to hit by normal people.He used a toss that past the spot of impact where spikers usually spike.

I was to deep in my thoughts when I get distracted by a shouting of someone on the court.

"One touch!" Kei shouted when he felt his hand touched the spiked ball by the Jesus-like man.

Ah.I haven't asked everyone's name.Kairi, you're such an idiot.

"Connect!" the bro baldie shouted.Kageyama-san run to the center of the court , his eyes flashed a second to the right edge spot near the net, then flashed back to the ball.Behind Kageyama, I can see Hinata-san running to the spot Kageyama-san looked at before.It's all become a slow motion in my vision , I can see when the ball touched the palm of Kageyama-san's hands and his fingers moved slightly and tosses the ball to the spot I've been aware of. I can see the ball spins and arrived the the spot a few centimeters from Hinata-san's palm.

Center Spike.

The ball touched the surface of Hinata-san's sweaty palm of hand , leaving a loud thud , followed by another thud of the ball spiked against the ground, a mark of the spiked ball printed on the ground.The center of the court , just like what I predicted.

So you still wanted to work afterall huh , brain.

23-24

Kei and two simpletons worked hard huh.Well , I don't know why Daichi-san called them two simpleton idiots, but I think i'll know about it later.