Chapter 36 : New Target

There was a little girl.

She's not the oldest , not the youngest.

She has silky turquoise hair.

And a fiery matching eyes.

She was only 6.

And she already brave enough to save her siblings from their father's forced wills.

By giving away her freedom.

"I will take on to continue your career and live up to your expectations,"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"And so after you got the math formula, put it in the first formula I explained to you before and then you'll get result," Mr.Keigo lazily stated as he wrote whatever kind of formula on the black board.

It must be pretty tiring for him to teach 5 math classes in a row , to the point where he doesn't even care that some of the Priority Class students slept on their desks.

And just as bored as those students , lays Izugami Kairi , our kuudere main character , trying hard to keep her hands on her book and not crossed to sleep.

But as much as she wanted to , she can't.

There's this...restless feelings.

Her turquoise orbs glanced to the two empty seats right on the back, with the earlier lesson book sprawled over their tables.

The thought of the owner of the tables already sent shivers to her spine.

So she's literally flinching when Keigo sensei's booming voice calling her name in midst of her trailing thoughts.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"What..?" Kimaru , the mother of the four siblings raised an eyebrow at her strict husband.

Six of them sat formally on the living room , listening to their dad.

The hazelnut haired adult cleared his throat and put out several papers , spreading them on the table.

"I want someone to continue my career.I'll be monitoring their schools and stuff.All they need to do , is just listen to me and do what i said," he suddenly stated in one sentence, sliding the papers at his eldest son's direction.

Izugami Kouri.

"H-Honey! You're starting it now..?? They are way too young, don't you think!" Kimaru startled , patting her strict husband on his shoulders.

"No , we need to do this since such early age.I don't want my successor to be a failure,"

"H-Honey..!"