Chapter 54

Y/n's pov

My body is aching, but we got an order to go to muzan's location, I already know where muzan is, the others will get lead via crows.

"I'm gonna go now," I said to everyone.

"Please hold on, use this to keep your hair up, your hair will be in the way," Tamayo said as she game me a hair ornament like hers, it was a stick that is for your hair, my mom used to use this and my grandma but I was never interested in it so I never asked what it was called.

My hair was in a perfect bun before but due to all the fighting, the elastic broke.

"Thank you lady Tamayo," I said bowing and taking the hair ornament, I put my hair in a bun before sticking the hair stick in my hair making it stay in place.

"Please be safe," Tamayo said, I nodded and I left them.

I got there and saw them fighting.

Muzan was busy attacking tanjiro and giyuu, I tried sneaking up on muzan to cut his head, but even if we cut his head he cannot die, so we have to keep this battle till morning.

I used my first form godspeed but he felt me trying to attack him.

Suddenly I saw him trying to attack me, so I moved back, what did I just saw now? It suddenly slowed down and I manage to see his next attack.

I looked him in the eyes as he attacked me, I then saw the same thing, he was coming to slice my neck but I duck on time. But muzan accidentally bumped the hair ornament making it fall to the ground. Now my hair is down again!

I stood up positioning my sword, I faced muzan, when he faced me his eyes widen.

"You! But...I thought I wiped out that whole clan!? That hair!" Muzan said I tilted my head confused, is he crazy or what? It's our first time meeting, and what clan? I'm not even part of a clan.

"What?" I asked confused.

"That black to teal hair! I remember it exactly!" Muzan said I started backing away to giyuu and tanjiro, I'm not scared that he will attack, I'm scared right now since he's acting weird.

"What are you even talking about? Tokito even has black hair fading to teal!" I said yelling.

"I know exactly what I'm talking about, your hair is exactly like the Hayashi's!" He said.

"He went crazy" I whispered to giyuu and tanjiro.

"You what's your last name?" Muzan asked.

"Well...I know for sure it isn't Hayashi" I said.

"Liar! I can smell the blood of a Hayashi in you, blood that can poison demons!" Did he say blood that can poison demons? Huh...now that I think about it the reaction of demons that took a bite in me started acting weird suddenly and would just drop dead.

"Let's stop this talk!" I said swinging my sword.

"I WILL KILL YOU, YOU LAST HAYASHI!" muzan said as he launched an attack at us, it was a  long-ranged attack, we three jumped back.