Chapter 27

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes greeted by a dark room, I look around and saw only one window but it was blocked by a curtain.

I look at my stomach and it was bandaged, it still hurts.

"What..happened after?" I whispered to myself.

I then heard a voice outside the room.

"Last time I checked she's still not awake" I heard a girls voice, I believe it's Shinobu's

"Will she be okay?" I heard another voice, I believe it was rengoku's.

"She will" Shinobu answered rengoku, the door opened and they saw my eyes open.

"Y/n!" Shinobu called me, she runs to me and placed the cup to a bedside table next to me.

She didn't hug me since she's aware I have a bandage in my stomach after upper moon 3 hit me.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling alright?" Shinobu asked worriedly looking me with her purple eyes.

"Are you feeling okay?" rengoku asked.

"Y-yeah.." I said weakly.

"I'm sorry..." rengoku said apologizing to me.

"I promised to protect you but I couldn't even take the hit from upper moon 3," he said feeling guilty, I smiled at him.

"As I said, don't protect me with your life right? It was also my fault that I got hit" I said.

"How long I was out for?" I asked the two.

"A week," Shinobu said, my eyes widen.

"What happened? Is the three okay?" I asked the two again.

"Well...the three was so worried about you along with the other pillars," Shinobu said, I nodded.

"Rengoku-san, are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yes...but my right arm is still not that healed," he said.

"Here drink this first, it will help you a lot faster," she said I gave her a smile and grab the cup from her hands drinking it.

"You should heal a lot faster now since you now able to drink this you'll heal for about 3 to 4 days," she said.

"Thank you Shinobu," I said giving her a smile.

"No problem...anything for a friend," she said happily.

"Well take a rest now so you'll regain more energy," she said.

"Thank you Shinobu-san, thank you rengoku-san," I said.

"You're welcome," they said smiling, they then walked out of the room, I then closed my eyes again, like Shinobu said it will heal a lot faster.

Giyuu's pov

Us hashira got called to another meeting.

"Kagaya-sama has arrived," the two girls said, kagaya-Sama then walked in, we bowed.

"Welcome it's nice seeing you all here," he said.

"So I have news from the insect pillar," he said, we all looked at Shinobu.

"Y/n has finally woken up after a week, she is now currently taking a rest," Shinobu said, so she's already awake.

I let out a relieved sigh.

"So we are here to discuss about y/n" kagaya-sama said, discuss what?

"So we all are aware that she save rengoku from dying after their last mission," he said.

"Rengoku reported to me that y/n didn't just save him, she also helped him to kill lower moon one," kagaya-sama said.

"We are here to discuss if we should let y/n to become a pillar," kagaya-sama said, my eyes widen after he said that.

"But isn't she too weak?" the wind pillar asked.

"Y/n is very skilled, she has a lot of fighting technique, she is also smart in battle, Shinobu reported to me that the training they were doing at the butterfly estate was y/n's idea," kagaya-sama said.

"She also doesn't back away from a battle and not afraid to sacrifice herself for others like what she did to rengoku, she is not afraid to get hurt, and in my opinion that's a must for a pillar like you all," he said.

"So any objections?" he asked is, everyone shook there head including me, she is a talented girl and I know it.

Well, I guess those times where she would accidentally hurt herself was useful.

"I see...so after y/n can now walk we will announce it to her," he said.

"that's all thank you for your time," he said before walking away.

"Yes! A new female pillar!" mitsuri said.

"I proud of my little sister," rengoku said, well there goes another non-blood-related sibling to y/n.

"I'm proud of my sister," Shinobu said, well there goes another one.

"Can she also be my sister?" mitsuri asked.

"Ask her," rengoku-san said.

"Can I also be her brother?" obanai asked.

"Nope! That's messed up if you and mitsuri will be siblings!" rengoku said.

"So are we all gonna change our last names to l/n?" mitsuri asked.

"Nah..cause her last name will be changed by someone," Shinobu said, what are they even talking about.