Chapter 35

Y/n's pov

I walked back to the others along with the water pillar, I have to talk to Shinobu and my future tsuguko's.

"How did it go?" Shinobu asked.

"We will be going to a mission," I said pointing towards the water pillar beside me.

"She will stay at my estate, for now, kagaya-sama said she needs to stay at my estate so we could get ready for the mission" Giyuu explained.

"How about her future tsuguko's?" Shinobu asked pointing at the three.

"They will not be going since they are still not y/n's official tsuguko's" giyuu answered for me.

"Let's go pack your stuff," giyuu said as he started walking to the butterfly estate, I sigh.

"So are you in good terms now?" Shinobu asked.

"No.," I said.

"Well...since you two will be in the same estate I'm sure he will not be able to ignore you, go ahead and pack your things," she said I nodded.

"We will help," Tanjiro said, I smiled at them and nodded.

We all walk to the butterfly estate and we four went to the room I'm in, giyuu was already there.

"Took you guys long enough," he said, I ignore him and went and get a small bag to put my things.

I only pack a few clothes, and some things that are needed.

"You done," giyuu asked I nodded.

"Let's go," he said pushing himself off the wall he was leaning on.

We both exited the estate.

"You three better not skip your practice!" I told the three.

"Got it!" Tanjiro and zenitsu answered.

"You won't even know if we skipped or not," inosuke said.

"Don't forget that Shinobu is in this estate, and if you guys skip I'll make you run up a mountain back and forth" I said.

"W-we won't skip," The three of them said scared, I smiled at them.

"Let's go!" giyuu said walking, I nodded.

We made our way to his estate, he opened the door and we walk in, his estate is nice and clean, it was also big, and his the only one living here.

"I'll show you your room," he said I nodded and we both walk upstairs, he opened a certain door, inside was a big bed and a well-furnished room.

"This will be your room for the week," he said I nodded.

"if you need anything call me in my room, my room is just across from you, this room already has a bathroom, that's all," he said turning around to leave.

"Thank you," I said, he exited the room closing the door behind him.

I put my bag down to the bed and sat down next to my bag.

I opened the bag and the mask he gave me immediately appeared.

I smiled.

"Even if you ignore me now, I'm sure we will be close again," I said looking at the mask.

"Wait..why did I even said that!?" I asked myself.

"Let's just rest," I said closing the bag, I lay down in the bed, it was already night, soon enough I fell asleep.

I woke up and I decided to get ready for the day, I have to train so I can get ready for the mission.

I put on my uniform and along with my haori, I grab my katana and walk down the stairs.

I saw giyuu cooking, we locked eyes for a moment before I looked away and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked, I stopped.

"I'm gonna check on the three, they might be skipping practice, I'll be back" I said he nodded.

"be back immediately," he said I nodded and went out the door, I swear if the three are skipping I'm gonna make them run up a mountain.

I entered the butterfly estate and went to the training grounds.

I heard screaming, and I peek outside on the training grounds.

I saw the three training, inosuke was screaming at tanjiro that he can also do it, while zenitsu is in the corner training.

"It's nice seeing you three practicing," I said they all look at me.

"Morning!" Tanjiro and zenitsu greeted while inosuke looked away.

"Morning.." I also greeted them.

"What are you doing here y/n-chan?" zenitsu asked.

"I came here to see if you three are practicing of course!" I said.

"So what are you all doing?" I asked.

"I and inosuke are back to the training you thought" tanjiro replied, they were doing the rocks thingy, you know where they lift rocks.

"How about you zenitsu?" I asked him.

"Making..a new breathing form," he said shyly.

"Really!? Thats cool!" I said walking to him.

"So your making the 7th form?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Woah! That's cool zenitsu!" tanjiro said.

"I can also make a new form!" inosuke said.

"If you making the 7th form, should I also make a new form? The 8th form?" I asked myself.

"You should!" zenitsu said I giggled.

"I'll try," I said.

"If you finally made the 7th form please teach me," I told zenitsu, he nodded.

"Same goes for the 8th form," he said I nodded.

"Well...it's nice seeing you three practicing, I thought you three were gonna skip," I said.

"I don't wanna run up a mountain," Tanjiro said, I giggled.

"Then you guys should keep practicing, please continue, if I even heard you all missed one practice you'll run up a mountain," I said they nodded.

"I have to go now, I still have to train for my upcoming mission," I said.

"Alright! See you later!" The three said waving I wave back before walking out of the butterfly estate.

Hmm...making the 8th form, can I do it?