Chapter 62

Y/n's pov

Another week has gone by and we all got called to a meeting.

Kagaya-sama along with his wife and children is safe but they have burn scars after the explosions.

"Welcome everyone, it's nice to have you all here, and you all are complete," kagaya-Sama said smiling at us.

"This will be the final hashira meeting" he announced I smiled sadly, I'm gonna miss this feeling of all of us hashira gathering in a meeting.

"I wanna announce that you all can keep your estates, but if you wanna move that is also fine," kagaya-sama said.

"I wanna thank y/n for saving me and my family after the explosion" kagaya-Sama said everyone looked at me.

"You must all be shock hearing that but with her breathing technique she manages to carry the four of us out of the fire" kagaya-sama said.

"I wanna thank you all for defeating muzan, and for ending this never-ending nightmare of people getting killed by demons," kagaya-sama continued.

"With that said the final hashira meeting has officially ended," kagaya-sama said as he stood up, both of his daughters helped him.

Mitsuri came running to me hugging me.

"It's finally over! We did it!" Mitsuri hug me, Shinobu ran to us smiling as she joined the hug.

Her smile... it's finally real! She fulfills her promise to me.

"Don't forget about me!" Rengoku joined the hug.

"We did it!" Mitsuri said crying.

"We did it!" Shinobu also said crying I cried too.

We soon let go of the hug.

"So what are your plans where are you gonna live?" Rengoku asked.

"I will be living with obanai" mitsuri said smiling.

"You guys are together!?" The three of us asked mitsuri.

"Yeah.." mitsuri said shyly.

"Iguro-san!" Rengoku yelled at obanai.

"What?" Iguro asked him since he was talking to uzui and giyuu.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Rengoku yelled.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" me and Shinobu also yelled.

"Thank you," obanai said.

"When is the wedding?" Shinobu joked around.

"We just got together" mitsuri laughed.

"Well...how about you y/n when is the wedding?" Rengoku asked me.

"Wedding?" I asked.

"You and Tomioka!" Rengoku said.

"We aren't even lovers yet," I said.