Chapter 6

Giyuu's pov

I walked back to mr.urokodaki's house then I saw another man with a mask.

"There he is," mr.urokodaki said to the man.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"His the sword maker" mr.urokodaki said.

"Hello" I greeted the swordsmith.

"Here! Take your sword! It's a changing color sword" he said trying to shove the sword to my face, he seems to love his job that much.

I took the sword and opened it, it changed into a blueish tint color.

"WHAT! I WAS EXPECTING BLACK!" The swordsmith said.

"It does make sense his sword has a bluish tint since I trained him," mr.urokodaki said, I look at the swordsmith that is angry, he was expecting black.

"Caw! Caw! Giyuu Tomioka! Mission!" The crow they gave me said as it lands on the ground.

"Already?" I asked the crow.

"Yes! Caw!" it said.

"I'm not ready yet!" I said.

"No waiting! Caw! Now!" the crow said once more.

"Fine let me get ready!" I said as I walked inside.

I wore the demon slayer corps uniform and I wore a mismatch haori, my haori is made from my sisters haori that passed away and of course from my best friend sabito.

I got out after preparing for the mission.

"Good luck" mr.urokodaki said I nodded.

I then later went on my mission, where is y/n? I haven't seen her, I wonder what she was about to say to me.

Y/n's pov

Gramps was teaching me a way of breathing, he said it's necessary.

Zenitsu and kaigaku were watching me.

I suddenly feel pain in my stomach yet I didn't move or let my breathing get uneven.

"Great! You already mastered the breathing" gramps said I smiled happily.

"Why do you have to hit me gramps?" I asked touching my stomach that he hit.

"Cause even when you feel the pain you still have to keep your breathing even," he said.

"Next! Kaigaku" gramps said calling kaigaku.

I sat beside zenitsu.

"Woah! Y/n-chan! You already mastered your breathing!" zenitsu said amazed.

"Yeah...but it still hurts," I said He giggled.

"How did you do it?" he asked.

"Well... I would always accidentally hit myself sometimes, so I'm kinda used to it already" I said scratching the back of my neck, well it's true, sometime giyuu would even hold my hands while walking since I can easily trip.