Chapter 15

Y/n's pov

I woke up and I saw a familiar room I was in.

I look to my right since I heard Aoi's voice.

"Drink it already! If you don't drink it your arms and legs will never grow back!" she said yelling, I look closely at the boy she was talking to, he wasn't facing aoi or me, he was looking somewhere else.

I look to my side and the boar kid was here, his mask was still on.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? I HAVE TO DRINK THIS MORE THAN ONCE A DAY!?" I look to the person aoi was talking to, it was zenitsu, my eyes widen and I smiled, so he's now also a demon slayer like me.

"Just drink it!" She said literally forcing zenitsu, I know the taste of the medicine here tastes bad, but it works.

After zenitsu finally drank the medicine she went to the kid with a boar mask.

"Drink this!" she said placing the cup to his bedside table, the boar kid sat up and took off his mask, to my surprise his face looks like a girl.

After that aoi went to me.

"Nice to see you again y/n-chan!" Aoi said greeting me with a smile.

Zenitsu's pov

I was looking away, the medicine tastes horrible.

"Nice to see you again y/n-chan!" the girl who forced me to drink the medicine said,  I quickly looked to who's she's talking after I heard y/n's name.

My eyes widen when I saw the girl who is like my sister, who protected me and taught me, the person who treated me like her own true brother.

"Nice to see you again Aoi-chan," she said to the girl who was giving the medicines.

"Drink this, it will make you feel better," Aoi said giving y/n-chan the same medicine she gave me, Y/n-chan just drank it without fighting back like me.

"Thank you!" y/n-chan said as she gave back the cup to Aoi-chan.

The door opened and tanjiro was seen, he was getting carried by a kakushi.

"TANJIRO!!" I yelled in happiness.

"Zenitsu!" he said happily.

Y/n's pov

Zenitsu suddenly yelled that made me and aoi flinched, we look to the door and saw tanjiro.

"He is so loud" Aoi commented I giggled.

"I know..." I said looking at zenitsu and tanjiro talking.

"How?" she asked.

"Well...me and zenitsu were trained by the same person" I explained.

"Oh.," she said.

"Well I have to do my job first, I have to get the kamado boy some medicine," she said.

"No problem, thank you again Aoi," I said smiling at her, she returned the smile back before walking out the door to get tanjiro some medicine.