Chapter 23

Y/n pov

I was standing there looking at giyuu not knowing what to answer.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

Then someone opened the door.

"Y/n-san, Tomioka-san here's your towe-" I cut off aoi by hugging her.

"Please save me" I whispered to her.

"Are you okay y/n-san?" she asked worried, I just nodded.

"Thanks.." giyuu said as he grabs one of the towels Aoi was gonna give us two.

"Y/n-san...you're wet, dry up first, you'll get sick" tanjiro said.

I stopped hugging Aoi and grab the towel, but I was just standing there.

"Are you okay?" Aoi asked me, again I just nodded.

Giyuu then turned me around to face him.

"You'll get sick if you don't dry up now," giyuu said as he put his towel in his shoulder, he grabs my towel that is on my hands and he started drying my hair.

My face started burning up more.

He was ruffling my hair with the towel like how would you do if you are drying your hair.

I think my heart is going to explode!

"Y/n-san..are you okay? Your face is red? Did you already catch a fever?" Aoi asked.

Giyuu tilted his head to the side looking at my face, I looked away.

Then he put his hand on my forehead.

"Hmm...her temperature is kinda warm," giyuu said, I then remove his hand from my forehead.

"I'm fine...it's called being alive," I said.

He then continued drying my hair, I can hear zenitsu and tanjiro jumping up and down and they are even squealing.

"I-i can do it...thanks," I said stopping his hand.

"hm," giyuu hummed as an answer.

"Why is there noise coming in here?" Shinobu asked as she walked inside.

"Sorry...it was us," tanjiro said apologizing.

"Y/n-san! Do you have a fever? you're so red!" Shinobu said as she walked to me. She put her hand on my forehead to check on my temperature.

"Your temperature is fine...but..you're red," she said, she then looked at giyuu.

"What did you do?" she asked.

"I didn't do anything" giyuu simply replied.

"Why is she red?" Shinobu asked.

"Y/n-chan is blushing!" zenitsu suddenly said, I turned my head towards him with wide eyes.

"I-i'm NOT!" I protested.

"Oh..." Shinobu just said.

"I-i'm gonna take a shower," I said walking away.

Shinobu's pov

Y/n left and soon after giyuu left going to his estate.

"I'll go now," Aoi said I nodded.

Aoi then left.

"You three...tell me what happened," I said.

Tanjiro and zenitsu told me all the details, inosuke was just eating.

"Really!?" I asked after they are done telling the story.

The two nodded.

"This is going well!" I said happily.

"Please help us three too..." I said referring to me,mitsuri and rengoku.

"What can we do?" tanjiro asked me.

"Maybe...make them talk when they are the only ones in a room, maybe lure them?" I asked.

"Easy! I want y/n-chan to be happy, she seems happy when she is talking about mr.tomioka" zenitsu said.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yes! He always talked about this guy with black hair and blue eyes, who is always sweet, I would always like to hear her story before sleeping, she is always happy while talking about him, now that they met again I feel like they need to be a couple now" zenitsu said, I giggled.

"I can't imagine the water pillar could be sweet," I said.

"Well...I gotta report it to mitsuri now" I said, they nodded.

"Thanks for the report," I said going out the room

Y/n's pov

I walk back to the room seeing the three.

"Y/n-chan!" zenitsu said, he pulled my hand and made me sit in tanjiro's bed across him.

"What?" I asked confused as the three sat across me in zenitsu's bed.

"Could you tell me more about that boy with black hair and blue eyes..you know the boy you would always talk about?" zenitsu said.

"Eh? Why now?" I asked shocked.

"We just wanna hear more about you and mr.tomioka," zenitsu said, my eyes widen.

"is it really Tomioka-san, y/n-san?" tanjiro asked.

"Y-yeah..." I said looking away.

"You didn't tell me the name of the boy your talking about, I'm just knowing now," zenitsu said.

"You didn't ask for the name," I said sighing.

"What is this all about?" I asked the three.

"We just wanna know more" zenitsu said.

"I'm tired...we have training tomorrow, I wanna sleep," I said standing up.

"Wait!" tanjiro and zenitsu said stopping me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"One question please" they begged except for inosuke.

"Fine.." I said.

"Do you still love him?" zenitsu asked, I froze.

Well yeah, I'm still in love with my first love but...that's supposed to be my secret that I can only know.

"Cannot answer that" I said running to my bed, I lay down and I cover my self with my blanket, I can hear them saying 'not fair'

I won't tell them..cause they might tell giyuu, I want myself to tell giyuu that, I don't want him to hear it from anyone else but me, so, for now, it's a secret